Where to get Windows and maybe Installer?

Well i have abour 13 windows to do in my house here is what i have anyone have the hook up?

6 28x54
5 28x46
2 24x41
1 20x38
1 36x33

Total 15 windows

But before winter i would like to do these windows first

6 28x54
1 20x38
1 36x33

So lets begin, I can order these windows and install them myself but i just wanted to see if its a bargain for me to do this instead of hiring someone and make me do work lol.

For vinyl replacement call Medina Window 585-765-9811. It’s an Amish company and they do phenomenal work. They did my entire house cheaper than what less efficient windows cost at Home Depot.

An Amish company with a telephone? I wouldn’t trust it. :squint:

talk to xander.

I saw an amish couple in wilson farms once. they were buying a loaf of bread, ham & cheese hot pockets and I can’t believe it’s not butter. no joke.

Can anybody do it cheaper than Window Depot US?

They ran me a little under $200 per window installed any size, but I had to re-trim the inside of each window.

Call my dad, Charles, 716-868-3047.

He has been installing windows for like 20+ years and can probably direct you to the best window brand and what not. Also, ask him for a quote.

for high-end legit pella’s yeah, not cheap stuff.

Pellas are… meh.

better than a lot of the crap on the market, the stuff in my house included.

i got pella thermastars. energy credit-worthy. seem to work well, although feel pretty cheap. my installer was awesome, and i managed to piggy back a 20%off, with a $100 back for every $1000 spent promotion, plus the tax credit so it was like half off. i used lowes, but in Binghamton

If you want to talk vinyl^ then I agree. Our other products are a different story. Vinyl is a “price point product” bang for your buck product, dont expect the world out of any vinyl product at that price level.

i sent a pm to you, let me know how that works out if its in your area.

i have a couple of guys conming out to give me a price quote i;ll update this thread as i know alot of people will be interesetd in knowing the price?