Windows Vista Home

Anyone have a CD I can borrow? I have a laptop with a spare key on it and need to install. I rather not download if it I don’t have to.

Thanks

Basic or Premium?

Crap. I will look when I get home.

Also with Vista Ultimate you can install any version by default. Lemme know what bitness too. I have a box copy of Ultimate at work.

I am selling my laptop and need to put its original Vista Home OS on it. I will find out the version tonight.

Let me know the bitness and I can get you a Legit Ultimate disc.

32bit if fine. I have a key for Vista Home Premium OEM. I am selling it so want to put a legit copy on it.

Just an fyi, ANY vista disc will work . when you type in the key it will choose the appropriate version, or you can install without a key and just choose ‘vista home premium’ and type the key in later.

i have copies at work, but thats not gonna help you out until friday afternoon…

Friday afternoon is what I need. I am coming back from Rochester tomorrow so in the afternoon is what I am looking to pick one up. I will be on the road so I can meet and grab one. That is good to know that any disc will work. I remember XP was hell trying to find the right key/disc.

I have a disc at work as well if Hortanica can’t get you one. I can swing down there and get it if needed.

Headed back to Buffalo this afternoon. Anyone have one :slight_smile:

I can get one from work, but I have to drive down to get it if needed. PM me if you still need it.

I probably won’t need anything today but if you can grab it monday, that would be awesome.

Will Do

Is it ok that I’m going to make a copy of the original Vista Ultimate? We’ve already lost a 32bit and 64bit disc.