*wing or wing-LESS*

www.gtrcanada.com is where you should be my friend

i am on that…^^

and about getting better wheels…steelies are for winter

Why don’t you do what you want instead of asking others what they want? It’s not their car, it’s yours.

EDIT: By the way solarian. I’m pretty sure that he got that APR wing for the name/look rather than it’s function. A lot of people seem to like “GT wings” although they are considered “ricey”.

However, by getting an APR wing, he gets the “look” and he can also say that it’s an APR, not an APC wing.

You see what I’m getting at?

If he really cared about function in the very first place, this thread wouldn’t be up.

i know its my car …but even i am debating…so understand why i ask

Well said, pretty silly of me to think that people would actually give a shit about performance nowadays.

And plus, don’t you need to be going fast in order to reap the benefits of having a spoiler like that? Unless you’re a hardcore racer like Sasha, I think most if not all of us have no use for a spoiler like that.

Like I said, it’s for the looks. The brand is just there to justify that it isn’t rice.

I would’nt be able to choose if i were you too, looks good with it on and off.

Good luck!

peace.

well…close thread…lol…the wing was just sold a few min. ago

now for my performance upgrades…

btw for this wing to be effective u only need to go 120km

id sell the body kit while you’re at it and use that money for even more go-fast goodies. but hey, look at my sig, im a minimalist. :stuck_out_tongue:

I looked at your sig and it says “T25 KA-T”

If I were you, I’d sell the whole motor setup and get a real motor.

lol^

but not many ppl do a turbo ka so thats different…

I like the look of the car with the wing. Usually I don’t like that type of wing… but it really does suit the lines of the skirts/ rear bumper or valence… w/e.

your days are numbered, funny man.

wingless

The only time I like wings is on a monday night when I go to Turtle Jack’s.

how many forums are you posting this on?

its your car man, its what you like, not what the car community likes

me personally, looks better with it on

just this forum…ppl can stop comments now i have already sold it…