Winter Cruise - Drove My Car Today!

I was just gonna pull the wheels off and leave it, well that didnt happen, i went to the corner gas station and got a couple gallons of 93, hooked up the battery, ree reee reee, (pump pump pump), reee reee reee, (pump pump pump), ree BRRRAAWWUUYZZZXGS, ohh that feeling all over agin… after letting it warm up i took it down the road and back, didnt really get on it, but just for a cruize.

welcome to the club … :tdown: to all the haterz

Yeah it was nice startin mine up the other day…opening track day isnt far away :slight_smile:

Ummm… My car still has a radio, seat and steering wheel in it… but thats about as far as I can go with the cruising at this point. :snky:

Fred Flintstone style never really appealed to me.

i’ve been cruising for a month now :(…not fun

never took it off the road hehe
but :tup: to friggn spring

:word: can’t wait for spring…driving mine around on wednesday and thursday make me miss it even more right now :frowning:

ugh i hate that feelin when u take it for a cruise and have to leave it under the cover again. i took mine out for a spin on saturday and didn’t wanna get back into my beater.

where the hell is spring!

Haven’t even seen my Stang since October.

took my truck for a quick cruise around the block thursday night. i miss that…:tdown: to buffalo winters and having to drive a piece of shit in the winter months

I haven’t seen my T/A since November :(…I miss her.

yea i haven’t driven mine since LAST november lol

^:lol: you guys need to get finished then!!!

haven’t seen mine in 1.5 years… finally getting around to it this year though. :tup:

no hood cruzin’ in winter :smiley: now old man winter knows your setup :snky:

i took the hood of for a reason, fastmoWHO can see my Turbos, same as last year, carb, air clearner. check out my bling powersteering

:lol: good stuff guys, glad to see you all still get a few days here and thre to enjoy the rides. I know if I was there I’d be cruising in the my shit :tup:

:lol:

^^^ u know it

i have a vid, but for some reason i cant load it

<-------- Winter Beater/Daily Driver/RaceCar FTW