Winter Storm Warning now oo0o0o0o0

:rofl

i was sleepy tired, i was up for 22hours by the time i got to bed.

HOLY DRIFTING!, wheres the main man Leo and that sweet ass footage

Oh man we fucked shit up tonight

Good times as usual!!

I was out on my quad last night for a while road riding. I saw a few snowmobiles doing the same thing.

I went drifting for a little while, then it got boring so I took one of the sleds out…then went to bed in order to wake up to make loot

i’m puttin my shifterbox in and tankin it thru deep snow.

Got some sick footage last night… if I get bored later this evening i’ll upload it and edit all of the shit and make a little drift video out of it :slight_smile:

Pretty good times last night as usual. I need a good beater for the snow, the explorer has taken a beating from the drifting…

And almost a suv roll over, the 3 of us were screaming in the car like…NO…no.NOOOOO :rofl

haha, I forgot about that. I was scared and in the back of my head I was like “That wasn’t very good idea” haha
def got my adrenaline pumping though

HAHA yeah, i love those moments, right before ya do it, its like…i REALLY shouldnt try this butttt…O FUCK @#$%^

I thought the explorer was rolling for sure

Where are these vids?

On my video camera. It’s a Hi8 Camera so I have to use my analog to digital converter box and software to convert it to digital media, then edit it. Takes some time.

shit must be ancient like mine haha

yea me and stallmer almost ran the camera man over in mohanosan last night mad funny and sulivan had the troopers attention doing dounuts in the gas station

Oh man that bagel was fucking awesome

ugh here we go again, wtf is with the weather this year, whenever is snows its storms, I hate winter:bh:

http://www.weather.com/weather/alerts/localalerts/12303?phenomena=WS&significance=W&areaid=NYZ052&office=KALY&etn=0004

they are saying 12" for here, my si will not like that lol