WNY-SCCA Event 3, May 8th ECC-N

As the title states yo!

$10 off for mothers!!!

ECCN - Erie Community College, North Campus
Main Street and Wehrle Drive, Williamsville, NY
Map: http://maps.google.com/?ie=UTF8&ll=42.961322,-78.722363&spn=0.015232,0.043945&z=15

Enter from Wehrle drive

free to watch? oh and whens it start?

yes free to watch…First car off ~10:30.
But instead of watching, you should just run. Way more fun and you’ll most likely learn a thing or two and perhaps pick up a new fun filled hobby. :slight_smile:

i might try to, im waiting for my ksports to get through customs right now tho, and my current set ups kinda getting weak…lol…

There is nothing wrong with auto-Xing on stock suspension as long as it is not broken/loose. Sometimes body roll is entertaining.

I wanted to take the fiero out to one of these events but I wont have it reg’d by then. Is there a schedule listed somewhere?

April 16/17th Event 1 SeAD (Saturday T&T, one course, novices welcome)
May 1st Event 2 OOR FLR RIT
May 8th Event 3 ECC-N (mothers get $10 off)
May 22nd Novice School ECC-N
May 29th Event 4 OOR FLR SeAD
June 12th Event 5 ECC-N
June 26th Event 6 SeAD
July 10th Event 7 ECC-N
July 24th Event 8 OOR MBR Lake Erie Speedway
July 30th & 31st Event 9 Divisionals SeAD
August 14th Event 10 OOR FLR SeAD
August 28th Event 11 ECC-N
September 10th & 11th Funday Nelson Ledges *
September 18th Event 12 ECC-N
October 2nd Event 13 ECC-N champagne run

Other dates of interest:
May 20/21/22 the Pro Solo at The Meadowlands
June 3/4/5 the Tour at Dover
June 4th & 5th STPR
July 1/2/3 the Tour at Toledo

*not an official event, we’ve asked before about having a PDX event, and it seems like there is interest, but we will piggy back off of Nelson Ledges existing Funday program, just a good time to get everyone together and hit up the track. There is in depth instruction Saturday limited to 25 drivers.

60* and 0% rain

http://stu.westga.edu/~dowens/3401/plan1/sun-illustration2.gif

what time do people have to be there if they wanna actually run thier cars? i noticed the other thread says like 8:45 but cars dont start till 10?

Yeah, 8:45 because you still have to register, walk the course a couple times and get through tech and the drivers meeting. If it’s your first time earlier is probably better so you have to to take the novice walkthrough (where someone experienced walks the newbies around and points out the tricky parts of the course).