WNYF-Body BBQ Cruise Video

firehawk ftw

what was that white smoke coming from the passenger side of chodas car on that one pull? Nice vid. :tup:

tire rubbing

:tup: looks like fun guys. Sorry I wasn’t able to make it out to this one. Good Job on teh vid Mark.

big ET streets + fender lips + rear squat = tire smoke

sweet vid :tup:

I saw you guys cruising down the BLVD right about Home Depot between 3:30 and 4:00pm. The whole gang look good :tup:

fucking work ohh well looks like fun guys

All I wanted to know was how me and Choda were leading the pack, and I get the old “Ladies First” line… LOL you Prick. Seriously had a great time. Definitlely gotta do something like it again soon guys. Good vid Mark

Who’s the sexxy guy with the squeaky voice in the mustang?

:mamoru:

lol @ “why are mustangs leading the pack at fbody cruises”

Oh your a funny man… LOL

Nice vid! Looks like allot of fast cars this year :tup:

Deff a badazz vid! Looks like allot of fast cars this year :tup:

Good vid. Muscle50, your car sounds awesome. Is it a 5 speed?

boooorrrrinnggggggg…

heh, actually, it was relatively entertaining and decently put together. :tnotdown:

When the Hondas get together Joe Hasaishi plays.

Thats what I thought, but I didn’t want to look like an a$$hole so I thought I would ask and look more like an a$$hole :bloated:

lol. i was waiting for WW3 to break out again. ah well.

:tup: to the cruise, looks like i missed out on a chance to run my car 235987692 times :smiley: that’s ok, weve got all year :tup:

Thanks, yeah it’s a stick

Damn, that did look like a good time…hopefully I’ll be able to join in on one of the next ones. Cars looked/sounded great:headbang: