Woman Suing after being left in airplane overnight...

Even if it did happen to me… suing for something like that wouldnt even cross my mind. It would be an instant thought to blame myself and think about how stupid of a move it was on my own behalf.

Whatever happened to being responsible for your own actions and not relying on other people to tell you where to go? The woman is obviously a mindless fuck who can’t do things herself and has to rely on OTHERS to wake her up and point her where to go.

It’s a lot easier to blame someone else, than yourself.

Thats exactly what it is… Oh no, its def. not her fault… seriously, emotional damage? You were left on a plane… gtfo. I guess I should’ve sued the school for all the time I fell asleep in class / study hall / lunch and no one bothered to wake me…

• 1 idk wat the other dude is talking about, but he isnt talking for me… i wouldnt think of suing over some BS like this…

I could totally see myself doing something like this (the sleeping part, not suing) but I dont fly.

Ive fallen asleep in some random places and had no idea what was going on around me. Sometimes alcohol was involved but sometimes I was totally sober like the time I fell asleep for 2-3 hours on a truck seat on the ground in the HVCC auto lab.

:rofl Classic PJB.

:lol !!!

Anyone notice that all the shit she is suing for was brought upon herself, by her A:stupidity and B:attempt to be come famous becasue of step A.