Woman Suing after being left in airplane overnight...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/y_detroit/y_detroit_ts2286?AID=10606473&PID=3865018

would smash

this

Something is really off about her.

dumb cunt.

Your smiling like a giddy little bitch who knows she will get her way. fuck you

Your retarded for staying asleep while a plane lands, they announce wellcome to where ever you just landed, people moving around you bumping into you I am sure. fuck you

Your shooting your dumb self in the foot, retards like you winning this bullshit will just make the cost of the plane ticket YOU BUY go up. fuck you

You cant even tell a story correctly to a tv reporteR. fuck you

Does it make you happy to be the next little old lady that stilled coffee on your self and got a bunch of money for your mistake? FUCK YOU

WOULD SMASH… HER DUMB FAT FACE INTO THE NOSE OF THE PLANE

KKK pretty much summed it up:lol

people are pussys.

+1

this kid is kuh-kuh-kuh kuhrazyyy

are u kidding me? why u all plus 1’ing that LOL

shes dumb as FUCK and her body is loose, just look at her chin ughhhadkjansdkjasnd nasty son !

YEP thats a better statement for sure !

suing, why the fuck … all i can say if it was me i wouldnt sue and i wouldnt be on the news showing off my dumbass

Suing is EXPECTED, I am surprised you guys are surprised. This is America remember?..:rofl

Her next move:
Reality TV show.
Book Deal.

ahahahahaha

Suing for false imprisonment? That implies that they wouldn’t let her leave, which is untrue. United should file suit against her for trespassing.

^this.

+1

Everyone one of you dicks would SUE in a heartbeat if something like this happened to YOU… But because it was to some stupid bitch, suing is stupid…

I agree that people are “sue” happy… This is America… But I guarantee anyone of you would try and sue for something that might be slightly shady, but has a chance of winning for big $$$.

Money is nice. Sleeping at night is nicer.

Again, this is America… People might say right now they agree, but put them into a situation where they could profit from it and they might not still have that value.

Shit, I know I could sleep perfectly fine with a few million chilling under my mattress. :lol

If this happened to me… I woulda laughed and said “wow im such a fucking idiot… of course I would be the one to fall asleep on the plane and stay here”

…I would then leave the plane while laughing and telling my friends how much of an idiot I was. That is the extent of what would happen with me.

Yeah, I used the :lol smiley because I would do the same thing… I may not be the smartest person gracing this earth, but I have more than enough common sense to not let shit like this happen to me, so I’ll never be able to sue for something shady.