Women hear what they want to hear.

It can only bother you if you let a shrew affect you.

we all need to end women’s suffrage.

im bothered because she has yet to make said baked goods. i blame celtic1982citlec for allowing this to happen, he needs to really lay into her with a whip, or a maybe throw tridents at her like in olden times. or simply lock her in the kitchen until a bounty has been prepared for all of us to feast over

little known fact : women can vote, but what isnt known is that the machines know if its a man or woman voting by scent recognition, and when it smells a female scent the vote is discarded immediatly, so not only are female votes not counted, but homosexuals votes are worthless as well.

Do you guys know why wedding dresses were originally made white and to this day remain white?

Because men wanted the dishwasher to match the other appliances

Pumpkin pie cheesecake!

Get back to me in November and you so have a deal.

Idk about this. I feel that homosexuals although disgusting and often annoyingly flamboyant are usually quite well educated and involved in local, state and national government. Since they want dick in butt equal rights the seem to be very well educated about the canidates running for any election.

But they’re going to vote for fruity liberal crap like Vlad’s “free” healthcare.

Edit: Sorry! Sorry! Back to women bashing.

What’s the first thing a woman does when she gets back from the battered women’s clinic?
The god damned dishes if she knows what’s good for her.

Why do women get married in white?
So they match the kitchen appliances!

Why is clinton gonna lose the election?
Cause she is a woman

Whats the difference between your wife and your dog?
Walking the dog is relaxing.

What is the difference between a battery and a woman?
A battery has a positive side.

What have you done wrong when you wife comes out of the kitchen and starts nagging you? made the chain too long.

A man is driving along in his car when he suddenly gets pulled over by the police, the man pokes his head out of the window and says “what seems to be the problem officer?” the cop looks bluntly at him and says “are you aware that a woman fell out of your car about 2 minutes ago?” the man let out a sigh “thank fuck for that i thought i had gone deaf!”

Why did the woman cross the road?
Wait, better question, why is she out of the kitchen!?

Why don’t women wear watches?
There’s a clock on the stove.

Why do women have short feet?
So they can stand closer to the stove.

Why dont women have a penis?
So they can stand closer to the kitchen sink.

Why don’t women need drivers licenses?
There is no road between the bedroom and the kitchen.

Why couldn’t Hellen Keller drive?
Because she was a woman.

How many men does it take to open a beer?
-None, it should be opened when she brings it to you.

/thread

/life

/nicole’s arguments.

i has free health care for the rest of my life(however long that may be)

nicole,guess what, the calendar has changed it goes july, november, august, september, october, then december. so get baking!@!!! :rofl

“What have you done wrong when you wife comes out of the kitchen and starts nagging you? made the chain too long.”

There you go Brett! Someone else sees it your way!

Oh, damn! November already!? I’ll go shopping immediately.

kramer, although ive read that numerous times before, i always get a laugh out of it.

/my argument?

I haven’t argued one point any of you boys made.
I’m making a list of required baked goods actually.

eggcellent

today was the first time i heard this one :lmao :lmao

Why couldn’t Hellen Keller drive?
Because she was a woman.

oh by the way nicole, momma kramer’s baked goods>>>mrs zajac’s baked goods>>>>>>yours.

You’ve never even had anything I made Ryan, how would you know?

And I don’t know about your mommas baked goods, but I know CHUCK BETTER GET ME SOME DAMN BROWNIES!

i can just tell by the goofy chipmunk in your avatar.

That is Scrat for your information! PFFFT! Goofy chipmunk indeed! YOU sir, are a goofy looking giraffe!

Shes going to pee in the baked goods

I’m speechless. Someone pinch me… did that woman just verbally assault me? Please tell me I’m dreaming…