Women hear what they want to hear.

No way, I take pride in my baked goods.
Plus I don’t hate any of you that much.

Well… :shifty

While you’re baking, make up some cookies and send them out to me in Buffalo. All the girls went off to med school so there is no one left to bake me yummy things.

:slight_smile:

send them out? dont you mean DELIVER THEM?!?!?!:lol

Oh right, my bad. Nicole, drive your ass out here when they are done. I expect them still warm when you get here.

make her take public transportation as punishment for calling me a jungle animal

I would pay for good quality baked goods. But i require a test sample shipped or delivered to my house and I am not cheap.

Will pay up to $30 for a good cake

No way they will still be warm. Amtrak manages to make a 4.5 hour trip a 7 hour one on a regular basis. I’ll make her sleep out in the rain though, just for you.

Although not ideal, I will accept those conditions. Good on-your-feet thinking.

Ron - I will trade quality baked goods for my picture. :excited

Jake - I think Nick and I should come visit and I will bring cookie materials and bake them fresh for you on location.

Sounds like a plan. Just bring your drinking shoes, I live a on a bar street. But, you still will need to sleep out in the rain for calling kramer a jungle animal.

Actually, giraffes don’t live in the jungle.

DO you really want to hang a picture of a naked possibly underaged girl that i had sex with after painting in your house?

You’re supposed to make me my own picture, not donate one you’ve already made silly.

I only paint girls i have had or will have sex with.

and pedobear

That’s fine, I don’t want a painting of a girl.
Make me some funky girly fun picture.

here’s two. in full color.

http://sliceofmit.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/dishwasher.jpg

^some professional grade shit, the filet better be good.

Ryan, you’re almost as annoying as Leo right now.

oh shit thats bad

This is why Asian girls = awesome. They were brought up right, not like American girls who were given to much power.

My analogy was always, giving women the same rights as men is like giving a 1200WHP Supra to a 17 year old for his first car. It’s going to get ugly.

So move somewhere in Asia then.
In the mean time, get out of my thread.

:tongue