women-only parking spaces in china

o teh lawls:

A shopping centre in China’s Hebei province has built a car park with wider spaces that it says is designed especially to suit women drivers.

The women-only car park in Shijiazhuang city is also painted in pink and light purple to appeal to female tastes.

Official Wang Zheng told AFP news agency the car park was meant to cater to women’s “strong sense of colour and different sense of distance”.

The parking bays are one metre (3ft) wider than normal spaces, he said.
BBC News - China shopping centre builds 'car park for women'

Hahahaha.

LOLOLOLOL!

So when are they coming to America? The dents in my car didn’t just appear!

Bout time people start to realize that women cant drive like men. I think they should build bumpers between the lanes too, just like little kids bowling.

How much does it kick ass to be named: “Official Wang”. hahaha

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/6161691.stm

BBC is killin it today!

at work we do the same for old people.

we make spaces 1’ wider at senior living apartments :lol

:lol:lol thats awesome, I have never had a problem parking but I do know and see alot of girls that do, so thats a good idea lol, I do however LOVE the pink and purple idea lol:rofl

A couple years ago when I was walking through the college parking lot, I watched a girl, back, full speed into a light pole.

in HS i watched a girl in her new parents purchased BMW 318, turn too sharp next to a light pole, with the big yellow painted concrete bottom, and tear the entire side of the car open like a tin can… headlights, hood all the way to the tail light.

How do you hit something like that on the fucking drivers side??? What a moron.

So great. The English know whats up.

^ :lol

And continue to drive while hearing your car ripping apart too…

Official Wang Zheng told AFP news agency the car park was meant to cater to women’s “strong sense of colour and different sense of distance.”
:rofl

paging SINGH! :rofl

Asian women drivers are horrible.

Im actually surprised they let women drive in China because I didnt think women have very many rights over there.

damn straight they need separate parking spots for women. separate lanes to. just off to the side of the highway, behind a 10 foot concrete fence on either side so the pieces dont fly our way

“It’s not size, it’s what you do with it that matters”
Sunil Mehra

notice how a guy says that, never a woman! haha

thanks, ur signature is stuck in my head :rofl:rofl