Womens North Face Apex Bionic Jacket Black size X/S

Wifey got this as a gift and its too small (needs a small). We don’t have a receipt and Dick’s wont let us exchange it without one. Its never been worn (tried on), brand new with tags. Retails for $129.99 and I’ve never seen them on sale or discounted.

Looking to sell it for $100 firm… or will trade for the same jacket size SMALL. Or if you know of a place where I can exchange it for a small I will throw you a few bucks.

I will try to get some pics up tonight… but you can google image it.

im pretty sure im interested but gf is sometimes XS, sometimes S…id ont wanna be stuck with it if it doesnt fit and tell her i cant take it back because i bought it on a car forum lol

what are the measurements of the lady that it didnt fit? and how snug/short was it? maybe i can judge that way

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NDyAWBeBWJ0/SuUirXknVRI/AAAAAAAAAt8/hvqZweP-cR0/s320/The+north+face+womens++apex+bionic+jacket.jpg

Not sure… my wife is 5’7" and about 115lbs. The length of the arms were fine but the actual length of the jacket was short on her. I guess you could go to Dicks or Tony Walker and have her try a small or X/S. Generally these are suppose to fit snug.

gf is only 5’4" 100lbs so im guessing it might be ok - i’ll let you know

you can always wait til after christmas to exchange them, most stores will honor store credit or exchange without receipt after christmas.

GLWS…if i had a GF I’d be all over this.

you should get it! use it to attract a girl friend, girls love getting stuff and youll know she wont be fat if she fits

like a douchy northface cinderalla story

Great Jacket. Just picked a size S on ebay for the GF for xmas. Came to $90 shipped and arrived sealed in plastic with tags. GLWS!

Be careful lots of fakes on ebay!!

Definitely… especially sellers out of China. This auction was a domestic power seller’s with over 10k sales and a positive feedback of like 99.9% or something; it’s legit.

Good luck with your sale though, your price is right on for someone who doesn’t want to deal with the risks of ebay!

Sale pending…

PM me if it doesnt work out

Bump… guy never called me back about the jacket and I forgot about updating the thread. BUY ME!