did u put ur keyboard under the hood?:kekegay:

congrats man!!!

congrats

http://www.roweysvn.net/index.php?dir=Funny_Shit/&file=ohno.gif

Congrats

:cool:

nice!!! faster than you hoped

i heard they gave you the wrong slip?

no it is the right slip just goofie. they flipped my RT and 60ft times so it says I did a 1.3 60ft and a 1.9 RT which is exactly the opposite. all the times match up and my MPH in the 1/8 and 1/4 are totally consistant to what I normally do. that is just my best 60ft and 330’ ever cause it actually launched without wheel hopping in 2nd

So you had a 1.3 reaction time off of a .000 light? Maybe you shouldnt be racing shaggy :booty:

Just fucking with you sammy… nice time. :bigok:

Yea i saw it. Very nice. I beleive my girl got in on video :naughty:

I watched the vid on my camera today. lol Curt Brown was in the other lane and cut a decent light and I was still just sitting there…lol. It was qualifying so I was sleeping at the tree to get the launch right. watching the vid it launches so smooth it almost looks slow till about the 60ft when I hit 2nd and it actually doesn’t hop and just hooks and goes.

ps- I will be the first to admit it was a pure luck run. I have no idea why it launched smooth or what I did to make it not hop in 2nd. I am goin to snag up some traction bars so I can maybe run close to that time consistantly.

nice times sammy

nice sam congrats

hahahaha…congrats dude

w00t w00t

congrats sammy

thanks all. I hope to get to the track later this week if brokeasskorean isn’t broke and wants to roll up