PRP Import Night 9/7/07

first pass breaking up went 10.74@140 1.71 60’
then similar pas 10.88@143 holding 9700 crossing the line in 4th

then a 11.8 or some shit running 12.6:1 AF

then spun a slick on the rim I was goin towards the wall so i let off…

i wondered what happen i looked back and you weree not there… i have video of it … looks like you were 2 inches from the wall from where my wife was videoing

thats some fast shit.

congrats to Joe and travis as well as floyd for making personal best passes tonight in the hot weather.

I personally went 11.01@130mph with a 1.688 60ft. the clutch is slipping and on a twin I think it has the power and traction to go 10’s for sure.

yea i had a very good night 10.82 at 130 got to love the stock motor man congrats to joe for the 10.74 same to you Trav and Sam for stepin up your PR’s and also a big congrats to the 2.0 gsr my boy chris for beat the K series but shouldnt be sleepin on the tree

also Travis whats up with the b16 block at Hybrid can i have it or what

congrats to u guys

congrats to everybody, new personal best of 12.19 @ 118mph, not to bad for some 205/50. bfg’s .

floyd my b16 block is gonzo i think knauff said he had one

Got to see all you boys run out there tonight congrats to all , sickness. Everyone looked real fast!

I couldnt compete last night sucked real bad I had the kids out there in full effect.

I would love to get to run some of you guys but I dont think I could hang with some of that mph. you boys are puttin up. I might be able to run close e.t.'s with ya but you will drive right bye me in 4th im sure. The EVO is a PIG it needs a diet

I wish i coudl have made it… good times!

congrats on the new fastest time guys,

congrats to chris on the all motor win.

yea Bolin steped it up beat the K with a broken shifter link but lost at the tree ran him down and had a better et then a K

Thanks guys!! Congrats to the winners and everyone that set new times!!

Despite the broken linkage in the CRX I did pretty good. We tried to weld it before the finals and it broke again when I came outta the burnout… I wasnt giving up! I just basically gave it hell tryin to shift as best as I could. So in the final I still beat the k24 with an 11.8 to his 11.9, however, I staged fairly deep and didnt want to red light and it ended up costing me the “offical” win. Big thumbs up to Mark though – car is lookin real good!

Floyd, glad to see the car is still runnin strong!!

congrats guys

awesome times guys! Who won Turbo 4?

9.3 or some shit…it was Crazy
its first pass i spun all 4…then hit second and was off like a rocket! insane!

congrats to everyone!
Good job to hybrid for Getting sam’s car running…

I have a good bit of issues i have to iron out, one of them is seat time!

17.2 in the bmw–my red jetta of death w/ the 8v was faster w/ a 17.0

Congrats all!

my best run of the night was a 11.5 @ 126.98 mph with a 10:1 afr, leaned it out but a broken shifter cable kinda hampered my night after the 2nd run, also after that 3rd gear is now ancient history =(. Guess i gotta make a call to shep tomorrow to see how much this one is gonna cost haha

I hear that man. my clutch totally went south in brackets since my comp went into limp mode and I lost in the quick 16. time for a twin disk

yea i 2nd the twin disk for next year might need it if you know what i mean
:burnout: