PRP Import Night 9/7/07

Wow guys! VERY impressive times!

Special congrats to Joe…I know you have been wanting this for a Looong time.

congrats everyone

Finally got the car to make some consistent passes Friday night, went 9.44, 9.58, 9.55, and 9.50. No mph in most passes, we tracked it to an intermittent coolant temp sensor which put the damn thing in limp mode at -40* temps. Ended up with a new personal best of 9.44 at only 143mph, however we got the mph back in the last pass with a 9.50 at 150mph. Mind you the car was heatsoaked to fuck.

Also snagged some videos:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=lnbRWV9JZ38 9.44 pass

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YkgtdpxS8r0 9.50 pass -> sideways in 2nd, VHT?

Nate
TPG Tuning

great job again Nate it was definitly shitin and gettin

Nice passes Nate-- car was flying. Shouldn’t you change your name to Team C16 though, ha ha. :burnout: Are you gonna do another pump gas tune to see what she’ll do with the 37R?

nice runs

Lookin great ya’ll. congrats to everyone who had a good time;

Check out Jackstransmissions.com I have one on order with a PTT twin disk.

Yep. We want to get the car into the 8.90-9.0 range on C16 first, then throw some pump back in. I think on 93 octane it has an easy 9.90 pass at 142 or so.

Nate
TPG

i was out there but couldnt race since i had my daughter with me, I’m nowhere near any of those times though. I’d be happy with 12’s…

I lost in the finals of the bracket race…If i wouldnt have messed up on my launch i would have won…Spun on me and when it hooked my car bogged and it took a little longer to spool my turbo…Had a better light than him too but shit happens… Ran a best of 12.83 @ 109 but it was carrying on until the top of 3rd so i was kinda suprised by that…Even ran a 12.86 @ 102 on the brakes in the brackets so that sucked…Had a best mph of 110.78… And once i beat my friends turbo civic…His slip said 12.83 @110 and it said i left early and i didnt get a time but i watched the tape and left on green so idunno…I figured it would of been a 12.60 pass or so considering what i beat him by on top end… Also did anyone notice their 60ft times being way off?? A friend of mine in his srt4 had a 1.31 which i know is wrong…No way a fwd car under 300hp is gettin that…And the white integra he ran was a 1.46 which i figured was wrong too?

yes that was me in the teg. my best 60ft ever was a 1.66. nothing unibody is even close to 1.3 in a FWD car

hey sammy didnt you pull a 1.3 60 b4 at prp

yeah but its not right

hahahah thats funny bc one of my old buddys last year same night you pulled the 1.3 he pulled a 1.6 with all seasons hahaha