woooooooohooooooo

uncle walts long island> all

did you accidentally get a whif of someones beer again?

bitch your ass couldn’t drink a tea and not be buzzed

you two shoudl play pocket pool and make up.

:rofl:

im not even gonna dignify this with a response.

talk to kolar and see what he thinks

edit: if you can take 8 shots and not feel it then you will be fine with 1 tea

wop owp i’m drink bitches

From the site that brings you “Bench Racers”, there is a whole new show in town.

Bench drinkers. Tune in as the local and forien bodies duke it out online to see who can claim the most alcohol consumption in a set time.

no I am a light weight but these teas are strong and many here can vouche for that on top of the fact they are tasty

is this a premade drink you buy at the state store? or place that makes them? :dunno:

:rofl:

8 shots eh?

where, lets get some some time!!:beer::beer::beer:

uncle walts draft house…kolar is supposed to call me tonight if they are goin down…4.50 for a small I think like 8 for a large.

:rolleyes:

most long islands i have ever seen anyone drink at the draft house was 2 and a half large ones. put it this way a large is made in a large soft drink cup with a splash of coke and rest is liquor. very good and very strong.

I dunno man, they are pretty serious… A large one is 32 ounces. And its pretty much all booze. I had a large one and a small one, (the small one was a 32 ounce cup only filled up 3/4 of the way. And i was fucking wrecked.

Bring it on, when we going…

Nicole had a small last night it was funny

well, i guess if you want to look at it that way. Its not stronger than normal, theres just a shitload of it. I could mix up a 32oz gin and tonic that would wreck your ass too. Either way, im down to try one when im back for WOW. :cool: