WOOT Got Promoted!

Found out that I received a promotion at work that I thought I was out of the running for because of my lack of edumacation…but either way I am stoked…I will be moving from a technical field advisor to a sales rep :slight_smile: Good bump in pay plus full benefits plus not nearly as much physical labor…since after 5 years I am feeling the pains. But this is the job I have wanted for quite a while now and I couldnt be happier…well that coupled with the Sabres having that downtown parade with a big shiny silver cup.

This week rocks!

congrats kyle :):):slight_smile:

yay BUY ANTOHER Z

:headbang: Congrats doOd…

Nah…hopefully something will be in the works. Now I have to re-evaluate what my budget is :slight_smile:

way to be bro. :tup:

wait

is the my kyle :gay2: ?

dis es krazyjuan :snky:

good shit man.

i called you the other day, i have a friend selling a car that was in the lines of what you posted. call me up if you still have mah digits.

if not, PM me

+1

so this means your budget may be over the initial $12k? good, maybe you can afford my car now… :lol:

Right on Kyle congrats :tup:

03-04 Cobra FTW!!!1!! Cmon I know em inside and out now we can make it madDd fast for minimal dolla dolla bills yo :smiley:

:lol: here we go again…wanna take over another thread mike?

:gtfo: ricer! Cobra > *

:stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

Mods he started it. points at 90NA

Lol…I have to go through a dealer…only way I can get financed :frowning: So I told the guy at the dealer I am looking for a 99-02 Cobra, 03+ Mach 1, 98 + C5, or a GTO…so he said he will be on the look out and let me know. :slight_smile:

As much as I would love an 03+ cobra because it would be perfect for what I want…I just cant find one at a dealer and I have capped myself price wise at 20g

congrats hun :slight_smile:

nice! congrats kyle! :tup: :slight_smile:

Congrats on the promo!