WOOT of the day!

how often does woot do this mystery bag thing?

not very often…and i think its only when there is a woot off

check it today.

Anyone know if these things work or not?

lol Mosquito Catchers… The LED lures them in, and then they get eliminated with a fan?

HAHAH at the description

The Most Irritating Game

MASTER TIMOTHY HEARTWARM: Gosh, Rush! Look at all the nature!

MRS. JOHANNA HEARTWARM: Yes, Rush, thanks ever so. Young Timmy has been so sad since his father died. And he’s been so sick, I think the fresh air will do him good.

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: It’s nothing, Johanna! I’m up here every weekend. This cabin is practically my second home.

MASTER TIMOTHY HEARTWARM: Gosh, Rush! I can’t see any smog at all! Central Park is nothing like this! Hey, what’s that? It looks like a really thin spider, but it’s on my arm! Hey, I think it likes me!

MRS. JOHANNA HEARTWARM: Timmy, run!

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: TIMMY!! TIMMYYYYYYYYYYYY!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!

MASTER TIMOTHY HEARTWARM: Rush… what just happened? Why do I feel… ohhhh… dizzy?

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: That’s blood loss, Timmy. You’ve been bitten by… a mosquito.

MASTER TIMOTHY HEARTWARM: Is that a kind of Native American tribe?

MRS. JOHANNA HEARTWARM: That’s it, Timmy. Try to be brave. Rush, is there… anything we can do?

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: Don’t worry, Johanna. He’ll be fine. It’ll take more than one mosquito to bring down Master Timmy Heartwarm, right, Timmy?

MASTER TIMOTHY HEARTWARM: So… so cold… so cold…

MRS. JOHANNA HEARTWARM: Rush, help him!

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: Timmy, look at this. Do you know what this is? This is Rush Hampton, Mosquito Catcher’s two pack of Rush Hampton Mosquito Catchers.

MASTER TIMOTHY HEARTWARM: Th…that name seems… needlessly complex…

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: You’re sick, Timmy, you don’t know what you’re saying. But look at this. You turn on this blue LED light, and mosquitos fly right up and then-
bzztwrr

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: All gone. And you hear that? That’s the little fan inside chopping them into bits. What’s left goes into a collection drawer, and you can pour it out into a little pile that will cause other mosquitos to fear you as it grows over time.

MRS. JOHANNA HEARTWARM: And worship you as a god, isn’t that right, Rush?

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: I thought we agreed not to talk about that, Johanna.

MASTER TIMOTHY HEARTWARM: Talk about what?

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: Timmy… this machine was invented by a great man… your father.

MASTER TIMOTHY HEARTWARM: My father?

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: That’s right, Timmy. The greatest mosquito catcher of them all. His blood is in your veins… and inside the greatest monster that ever walked the earth.

MASTER TIMOTHY HEARTWARM: The Mansquito.

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: That’s right, Timmy. We didn’t want to tell you until you were older but… well, now you know. Tim Heartwarm the First died at the strangely powerful hands of the Mansquito. Here.

MASTER TIMOTHY HEARTWARM: Rush… but this is yours!

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: Not any more. Now it’s the Master Timmy Heartwarm Two Pack of Rush Hampton Mosquito Catchers. Go on, Timmy. Avenge your father.

MASTER TIMOTHY HEARTWARM: Father! I swear it! I will stop the Mansquito once and for all! Father! The sleeper has awakened!

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: He’s a good kid, Johanna.

MRS. JOHANNA HEARTWARM: Rush… will he be okay?

RUSH HAMPTON, MOSQUITO CATCHER: No way, that Mansquito thing’s gonna kill him in like ten seconds. You need a ride back to town?

dvd player worth it?

You can get a Sony Bravia 1080p upconverter for the same price. I’ve never heard of Oppo. Besides, they’re sold out.

id buy an oppo over a sony any day

If apple made a dvd player would you buy that over a sony?

nope, id still use my vhs

Sorry. They’re sold out. You have to buy the Sony.

Oppo’s are the shit.

Damn, that was a good deal.

bump for a good deal on a 22" monitor

shit, that does seem like a good deal.

thats a killer deal, even if it is a refurb

Damn, I’m really tempted by this.

im gonna buy it

lol, as your monitor suddenly makes it on the Misc Items section.

bought it :tup:

thanks tom!

HAHAHA

buy it