ipod touch?

who’s got the 16 gig in stock? cash in hand…

I don’t stock ipods. Maybe a store would though.

wow, that was hilarious.

I enjoyed it. :slight_smile:

Seriously though, call stores. They stock more ipods than random dudes on car forums. :tup:

i gave it a 5 not one his better posts but hes saving you money by not having one so you don’t need to be rude :slight_smile:

Seriously though hold off man 16 gigs isn’t worth it wait till the next gen you won’t be sorry.

There just to prove that I’m not a dick I made the phone call for you. Best Buy on NFB in amherst has 4 in stock.

:slight_smile:

I knew one of you nerds would pull through. : kisses: it’s for a guy that works under me. applestore is out, amazon is out, best buy out here was out, bla bla bla. thanks again!

Best Buy was all out yesterday. My sister was looking to get one.

yeah he got one of the last from best buy…thing is tits. he had to drop an extra 130 for the new os x for his mac, which made me giggle, but his fault for not reading the requirements.

why do u want a touch? you gonna invest

u can come upstairs and touch me if you want

i do when you’re sleeping…

i think we might have them. i will let you know tomorrow.

My work just got 4 16GB iPod Touch in stock. PM me if interested.
$399 each

I can get the 16gb for 375 w/free shipping and engraving. Thats with the Time Warner Discount. I am sure Ryan can get them too for that price

I’m just posting that we have them. Doesn’t matter to me where people get them at.

I was just using it. Pretty cool. Slick and smooth. But going to NHL.com and trying to click on some links like scores does not work. Seems to be an issue with a few other sites too. $399 is steep to spend on an iPod wireless browser, but it’ll sell good I’m sure.