work Bonus

$60 gift certificate to Giant Eagle

make me a dinner! :cuddle: :yum:

That means you always have to make it to work, and they can call you day & night 7 days a week.

:cool: deal though.

you missed the sarcasm, i have come to realize that i work for a company that could give a rats ass about their employees. I just kind of accept it now

hurry up and become a millionaire CEO, then hire me as personal security. You can pay me a shitload and we can do nothing but fuck hot bitches while flying in the company lear jet on our way to party in Acapulco.

well right now i am working on my second million…

the first million was to hard to get so i gave up on that.

that’s who i used to work for… but they did give me 1k bonus for christmas… they also underpaid me about 10k… so it kinda worked out :hs:

i’m hoping for bank this year…

going to gran concourse for christmas dinner on wed and then in house party (bombay > me) on thursday before teh pittspeed christmas party, i’m going to be KILLED… :slight_smile:

i get days off without pay. Merry fuckin Christmas!

hahah

Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I’d like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey beep he is! Hallelujah! Holy beep! Where’s the Tylenol?

best christmas movie ever, period

:D:D:D:D

hell yes, i think i have seen it about 45times

i’ve seen it that many times this year already.

Cousin Eddie emptying the shitter is my favorite part

Your envious because his winabago has more pimp status than your Uncle Jessie truck

:bsflag: beat up ford trucks with recap tires>*

:rofl:

:bsflag: weezer 305 with bad brakes>*

recapped tires? :rofl:

:smiley:

I :love: my recaps

all the shit i orderd over the yr get’s cleared… and im leaving for texas and i get paid for that… but i get paid salary… so no biggie…

::time to go order more parts:::slight_smile: