Work VS-XX 17x9 +0, $2900, does that seem right?

Can anyone offer some insight? I called a few places in the US yesterday and that’s about the average they were quoting me.

Price does not including shipping.

Quite frankly I can’t help you but a year ago+ when I asked for some volk te37 in 17x9+0 x4 they told me 2600$ plus shipping… this was on zilvia through a sponsor. I bet someone can get good prices, but these are all JDM wheels and get the JDM tax, can’t avoid, they just cost more :-/

For this size and offset???
You should try harder, check this place out
http://www.rbwheels.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=17_21_23&sort=20a&page=5

That’s about right, my brother payed 2,700 USD for his VS XX’s in Miami. He’s got them for sale. What kind of finish are you looking for?

Plus add the exchange rate which is like 78 cents.

seems about right. if you dont want to spend that check over on zilvia. they have a fs section just for wheels.

sounds abooout right

Damn, rims are expensive.

Talk to Pickering tire on bailey and brock road. they deal with the us and jdm people a lot. probably get you someting for cheep. i talked to them once and they said the can get any rims wanted, just need a few days.

haha sam go big or go home … if u dont get those ima paint ur car mirrors red.

would you really expect rims like that to be cheap?

No - I’m not like 90% of all other 240sx owners who want baller shit, but won’t pay for it.

I was simply asking if it was a fair price.

Cool, then we can roll together. How awesome would that be…people might even mistake us for friends!

anyone who spends that much on rims is not smart at all. you either have more money then you know what to do with or your a kid that is tryin to be jdm, either way, think of everything else you could buy with that money.

HAHA spoken like a true 240 owner!!

What is being JDM?

Well CCW classic wheels in any size cost about 2600$USD :stuck_out_tongue: 18x10, 18x12 whatever you want, I rather get those than be JDM, I think now they are like 2800$ though :frowning: Used to be like 2200$…

http://www.ccwheel.com/files/wheelprofiles.php

Perfect!

That’s a pretty biased, ignorant statement.

Race teams who spend that much on lightweight wheels must idiots who want to “be JDM.”

lol, good. The amount of cheap asses on this site is mind boggling.

This price seems reasonable. As they are brand new (right?).

Yes, all prices were on new products, not used. Wait time was pretty long too.