workbench or large surface

Looking for a workbench or a surface that can be made into a workbench relatively cheap. Around 6 feet? I’m not picky. No work surfaces that are 2x4’s or 2x6’s etc-- has to be one solid surface. Buffalo area only, not Rochester. Craigslist hasnt been nice to me with this search.

Also a couple stools or chairs would be cool if anyone had anything laying around.

This is for a relatively short term project in my basement, so I am not looking for anything super fancy-- but for the right price im interested in anything.

I have an 8ft section of bowling alley. 2 inch thick of solid maple. The thing is heavy as hell. I paid 10 dollars a foot for it so its yours for 80 bucks.

^ wow,

If he doesn’t buy it, I will, any pictures?

I will post up some pics when I get home from work.

Please do. Sounds interesting.

Ok tried taking pics but its too damn heavy to turn around. We all know what a bowling alley looks like though. Its just that. I’m in williamsville if anyone would like to come check it out.

I have half of a ping pong table. You could cut it up and layer it to make it decently thick. Free

Ok I was able to take a pic. Anybody interested pm me your number and ill send it to you.