Would you attend Car shows this year to support TNC?

this should be in the NWS section

lol funny

SET one up and I’ll do some polish work that will make most peoples paint concerns go away.

jschrauwen…I go from PTBO and port hope regular to mississauga
I live in Oshawa if ya want help we can meet next time yer through and i’ll see what I can do for yer paint

ive seen that civic spank a old school 5.0L

yah that 4 banger had balls. i kinda miss it… just cause it was fast… i owned mustangs…

oh shit ricki didnt even know you back then lol. so u noe viddo or w.e his name was

Post up shows, I’d be interested. Though I only have a front lip currently (iffy on the rest). Motor is work in progress but car is still showable. Nissan 4DSC baby :smiley:

^^^^I’d say yes in a heart beat, but my beautiful paint got keyed, its stock, but would have still looked nice, almost like a brand new stock B13 in great condition, but it took me three days to get most of the paint scatch back still in daylight the deeper ones show, and my craked paint which didn’t show was pulled off too, so i’m going to wait till i can get it respectable, but definately i will be down in the near future.

good luck with the shows.

I know Acura Woodbine does a show every year, we should talk to one of the Nissan dealers and see if there up for a show at one of there dealerships.

Yeee I’m down for that.

I’m getting a Skyline GTS-T sooo yea I would rather show that then my stock 240SX right now.