Would you attend Car shows this year to support TNC?

Just wondering how many people would be interested in attending a few car shows this year to support Toronto Nissan Club and help the word get out.
Everyone would get great discounts for attending (entry fees) + free drinks at every show.

If enough people are willing to come this year i can maybe work out somthing with a few nissan dealerships for sponsorship and discounts for members.

TNC like every other club needs the support of its members and people that want to join to get the word out. Also would be a great way to get your ride noticed. Let us know if you would make it out. Great times !

Post your ideas.

which shows are you thinking of?

well i got a call from the people at CSCS etc. and they want to bring out other cars rather than just civics and hondas cause thats all you see now at shows and we want somthing different.ill try to get better discounts for members who drift at events or just show your ride. dosent matter. . Nissans are nicer i say and they will give us our own area etc to show are cars… im working with them for discounts and all… ill keep everyone posted. also if you know of shows let me know also with track drift events. so i can set somthing up for club members attending.

also will help our site out alot if member come with us and rep the site.

once my cars paint is in better condition then i would

Same, Paint condition… although it isnt that bad

Sounds interesting, but I can’t put my Z beside noodles ball’n ride…:frowning:

HAHAH, In all seriousness I would have no objections with helping the site grow, but I would not feel right showing my ride in its current (pretty much stock) state. But I would def attend for support purposes!

and not automatic.

im donw.

Rick you know down but my car is like the crappiest one out of all the rides on TNC. mainly because of my front end… BBBAAAHHH I HATE BEING STOCK cries

i’ll be out taking pikture’zzzzz like always

:mad: :mad: :mad:

dont matter man all about support…

I might be a bit hesitant because she’s in need of a good re-spray and the leather seat skins need replacing as well.

i’m down as long no cops bothering us. im pretty sure the s14 crew will be there also.

who cares if your car is still devolping or close to stock look. its about the club and whose in it. some people like track, some like drift, some like rice’n out there rides like mikey and alex.

don’t be a ricer and think your car isn’t good enough for show cause u dont have a body kit or a big wing or new paint w/ pearly crap on it. if you want to win show thropies then care about the stuff.

i care about tracking and nismo so i invest in good tires and nismo shyt. if i cared about how the car looks i would have one of the most outragous looking cars that will attract attention.
rick cares about how his car looks and being a previous civic ricer owner he invested in the body and rims.

if this was a strictly show event you want see me there. but this is show/track/drag event so its all gravy. just pop a tnc sticker and you should be good. just dont bring nothing embarassing like a mashed up car unless its a track car.

support the club and show we have the volume and rick can work out more deals/events/sponsorships

words of wisdom… :wink:

I guess I’m in, even tho I would still want to do a lot more to my car as well.

jons in love wiht me being a ricer. as i can recall u once too had a civic :stuck_out_tongue:

phil is it gone now and on to a G?

who had a civic? me yeh i know… but my ricer had 400whp… haha… blow me…

all my mods had to be there… like my ricer 13" wilwoods… hmm

http://i19.tinypic.com/68lly4y.jpg

LOL!!! priceless!

I’m in! Just got a complete resto on my NX and an SR20VE engine swap is complete as well.