June 4, 2006 Nissan Show and Shine - Brampton, Ontario

Hi.

This is my first post, so let me introduce myself. My name is John Evers, and I am the service manager at Brampton North Nissan, formerly Dermac Nissan. I have worked with Nissan for 18 years, 15 of them as a Nissan master tech. OK…enough about me.

I sponsor several car clubs, and put on a Show and Shine to promote them. This year we are in a new dealer and have the run of the automall we are in for the show. Currently, the Nissan Truck Club, Mad Mudders, and the Toronto Maxima Club are involved, but we are extending an invitation to all Nissan clubs and individuals who would like to show off their pride and joy machines.

Date: Sunday June 4, 2006
Time: Set up at 7:30am - show starts around 9:30 until 3:00pm
Info: 905-459-1600 or john.evers@bramptonnorthnissan.ca

We will have BBQ’s, prizes, and voting for public favorites in show. All proceeds from the BBQ and draws go to support breast cancer research. Cost of entry is any food item for the Peel Region foodbank. Last year we raised several hundred dollars for charity and over 1,000 pounds of food for the foodbank.

The event is open to the public for viewing. We have many sponsors and club members donating prizes for the show. Nissan Canada is also donating prizes for the show.

Thanks for reading my long winded email. any questions, please email me.

John.

Thought I would bump this up guys. Gonna be a good meet…Support a good cause as well as the local Nissan Community!!!

Thought I would bump this up guys. Gonna be a good meet…Support a good cause as well as the local Nissan Community!!!

I agree, this does look like a good event.

I hope we have people representing our club and our cars and helping donate some items to the foodbank.

I hope we have people representing our club and our cars and helping donate some items to the foodbank.

Thanks for the bump. It looks like the GTA Sentra club is going to get involved as well. My food co-ordinator just emailed me saying he has 500 burgers, plus dogs and sausages coming…

John

Thanks for the bump. It looks like the GTA Sentra club is going to get involved as well. My food co-ordinator just emailed me saying he has 500 burgers, plus dogs and sausages coming…

John

this looks good. I might come by to check things out.

John

John

John