GTA Charity Show N'Shine at a Local Nissan dealer!

At the toronto maxima board. We are trying to come up with a charity show and shine event at a Nissan dealership. Right now I’m trying to get local Nissan boards involved and see what the interest would be. SO far confirmed is Alta Nissan with pretty big parking lot. I have not contacted them yet as I obviously want to know that their will be a huge turn out. And it will also be for a good cause, and also given the specific dealer great exposure.

Let me know how you guys feel about this.

Thanks

Kevin

I think I could make it out

What charity would the proceeds go to?

Sounds like a cool idea.

Are you doing this now or waiting for May when a very large percentage of the 240 community puts their cars back on the road? Alta Nissan is like… a 5 minute drive from my house, not even, so if it’s after May, I’m in.

Aiming for early June. Enough time to get those newly purchased summer mods on.

As for a charity, that is to be determined. What I’m going to do is try and contact the GM at Alta and see if he would be fine with the idea, I see why not as it would give them some exposure to. Also we’re trying to round up some nice car washers lol. And last trying to see if we can perhaps get a few other sponsers.

Hey lets have fun, the Honda guys have it at Formula Honda, so lets try and stir things up :smiley:

If you want to stir things up with the Honda guys then you have to do it at Alta Nissan on HW7 and Martin Grove in Woodbridge not the one in Richmond hill.

As for the charity I have a good one in mind It’s called N.O.H.O.N.O.G.A.S othewise know as (Nissan Owners Helping Other Nissan Owners Get An SR20DET). And I will be the first charity case :lol: ! PLease donate generously. Thanks.

LOL so what about us Maxima guys who want Turbo VQ’s? lol. Anyways I’ll see which location, never knew there was 2. Got someone now trying to work something out, if it doesn’t work I’ll take advantage of my marketing/sales skills :smiley:

hey guys… i am currently working wit kevin on this project so feel free to pm me for ideas and overview about this event. im sure we can come out wit one kick ass show… let’s bring them drift cars out LOL also so the maxs, the Z’s… etc

^^kools sounds good… :slight_smile:

it doesn’t have n-e thing to do with Race World eh?

I thought Alta Nissan was only the one in Woodbridge? That’s the one that’s near me anyway, so we should definitely have it at that one :smiley:

ew woodbridge i dont want ginos coming to my car and talking shit. Yo guy thats a skyline bro

hahahah nice!
i am thinking do it on a friday or a sunday. that way i can make it down heh