Car Show at my Dealership in May?

I am actually trying to see if there would be interest in this from son. I am planning to organize a Genesis Coupe unveiling/car show at the dealership I work at in May. It would be a Sunday 11-5.

Some preliminary ideas

• food (burgers, hot dogs, etc) all proceeds going to a charity
  • free food for participants
  • trophies in various categories
  • the showroom would have some modified Coupes to have a look at
  • clown/bouncy castle for the kids
  • cars of various makes but the son community would be great because of the rwd/turbo set up like the genesis

Basically I am looking to see if there would be people interested in coming to show their cars off. Im going to be organizing and working on the details but I want to see if this will fly.

My Nissan ain’t throwing a show @ a Hyundai Dealership bro…sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll show for it, i dont see why not, no harm no foul haha it’d be cool to check out the new genesis anyway. of course as long as it doesnt conflict with anything more nissan oriented im good for it

Where is the dealership? I would be up to coming if it is in the GTA.

Lol hey once they see the crowds here they may end up seeing that nissan should bring out a rwd turbo car… in any case its the car show part that i really want to push. Also to show the coupe but mainly something different to support the tuning community and make it a day for people to come look at some cars, grab some bbq and have some fun.

I’m in.

Nice little meet. Free food. Just chill on a Sunday afternoon and check out the genesis. Support a charity.

Definitely in.

Seems like a good idea

I would only be up if I can get a full all around look at the new car including, all around examination, sit in examination and possibly a test drive. I really like this car and would love to get a real good look at it and compare it to my Skyline.

^lol, i don’t think it’s a true comparison between the two bro…

but never hurts, let us know how it goes! :wink:

The dealership is in Whitby and I could probably arrange to have coupes available for test drives. We have a 2.0T and the 3.8V6 on the lot right now with another 11 on order so by then, we should have lots of stock. The idea would be to have a bunch in the showroom to go through as well.

rofl tom one car is like 15 years old, one is new… lol only you man

in whitby! ill come but in an altima LOL i just want to c it

what happened to this?

I’d be interested in coming out, I really like the Gen Coupe, and would definitely want to test drive one.

Im still working on the details. In the next few weeks I will be talking to my boss on the specifics, the date, and advertising. As soon as I have the specific details I will update the thread. I would need a count of all participants so I know how many spots I would need