Nissan & Datsun Show n Shine -August 26th

The Ontario Z Car Club is having a Show n Shine next month and we would like to have the any of 240sx cars show up . We will have awards in Stock & Modified classes , here is the info
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1917/zfest2006awardflyermediumcg5.th.jpg

Thank you kindly for the invite.

Are you saying that 240sx’s will be eligible for judging in their own category, both stock & modified?

You will be judged in the NON Z Category , unless you can get at least 5 240sx to enter . Since we never had any in our shows we like to make it part of the annual event. Hope you can come :slight_smile:

We can definitely get atleast 5 cars to come. So with that said there will be a seperate 240sx classification correct?

If need be, I’ll get together 5 cars to go.

Yes I will make a class for the 240sx if we get at least 5 cars hope more.

I should be free… I’ll go

Sounds good, I’ve got a few other people interested already.

Are there any forms or anything that we need to fill out in advance?

Can you please send me some more details and I will organize atleast 5 cars to go down.

s14.2nv@gmail.com

If you are interested in going please put your name down on the list:

1. Dan
  2. Phil
  3. Vince

Done I have sent you a e-mail

i’m in with the cefiro…i’ll see if my neighbour Larvern is going to attend with any of his z’s…should be a fun day.

Hey I know Lavern and his 240Z :slight_smile: small world

I think ill come out and check this oen out…can anybody give me an ET to get there from the Thornhill/North York area maybe?

It is about 45-60 mns give or take

when theres Z’s im there lol…

Good to hear keep them coming if the interest keeps up I might just have to do a second place for the STOCK & MODIFIED CLASSES on the 240SX :slight_smile:

SHIT Im gunna be in B.C for this otherwise i would 100% bring the 3fitty.

Zeetoys - you better watch it dude. Us 240 guys are like rats. You let one in and the next thing you know you’ll be completely over run. This will quickly turn int a 240 meet with some other Nissans there… :slight_smile:

I know my friend Jeff in his sweet green 72’ Datsun will be going for sure, and his uncle Brian with a light blue Turbo Datsun and a dark blue NA datsun will be going for sure, so I think I’ll be going aswell

hope to see you guys there

I just now spotted this thread. The location is actually very close to my parents place. It’s a really nice spot and providing good weather should be a great time! There’s also some really nice driving roads in the area!

I’m going to try and make it down. Count me in Phil.

1. Dan
  2. Phil
  3. Vince
  4. Paul

I’ll probably stop by to check it out… my car is far from “show” worthy though.

We had our club meeting last night and have added 2 awards for Stock & Modified 240sx group looking forward to seeing your rides:)