EZCC Annual Show n' Shine - Sat, June 20th. ***UPDATE, page 3***

Mark your calendars folks. The Edmonton Z Car Club has a date picked for this year’s show n’ shine. It’s Saturday, June 20th, which is the Father’s Day weekend.

We are still working on finalizing a car show planning committee, and flushing out other details like venue. (Mills Nissan is a possibility).

Dennis (“Graphicdude”) contacted me a while ago about possible EZCC/NECC cooperation on events such as this show. It’s still on my to-do list to touch base with him. But at this time it is fair to say that the Z Club has an open invite to all NECC members to attend and participate.

More details to follow.

Jason

VP - EZCC

Sounds like a great show Jason. I will definitely be there.

I should be there also

I’ll try to make it.

Good to see some interest already.

BTW, I just got the news last night. Our venue is confirmed. The show will be at Mills Nissan.

:smiley:

Boooooo… lol

Huh ?

I might be down if the car is finished and if I am not working out of town lol

I moved this to NECC Events. After talking to Jason (Inzane) NECC has been invited to attend the show. Those who are wanting to be a part of the show, let us know here. But please, if you say you are going to attend, be sure to attend. We don’t want any no-shows at this event.

The EZCC was kind enough to invite us out so let’s make sure we live up to our end of the bargain and actually attend. This will be a great time for both of our Clubs and hopefully will not be the last event we do together.

ill be there.

I agree…mills nissan is terrible…i will never give them my business again!!!

He was joking; hence the “lol” at the end of his post. :slight_smile:

BTW Dennis, I’ve passed on your contact info to Gord, as discussed. He is one of the EZCC VPs (I’m the other), and he is heading the car show committee. He should be contacting you soon.

two thumbs down for me…

Why such a downer? It’s a car show! Nissans! Fun times! Good stuff that women have NO interest in being a part of :smiley:

Im out then NO women = FAIL!!! :lol:

SOunds great, I have some questions for him, so if he could call me soon that would be great! My phone will be on all long weekend.

Should be there !

Around what time that event will be ? after noon or evening ?

I have been speaking with Gord from EZCC, I will be speaking with him later this week or next week and I will have complete details on the show. So stay tuned.

Registration/roll-in typically starts around 10 or 11am. The show is officially on from Noon - 4pm. (sometimes it ends a bit earlier than 4pm, depending on attendance and weather).