DrivenToPerform-Calgary - May 28th UPDATED

NECC is proud to announce it’s first car show of the 2005 season. :supz:

In order to have a early bird rate for registering for this event, we must register before March 28, 2005 which is basically a week away! :eyes As of right now, we know that a group of NECC members will be traveling down from Edmonton to this show which is being held on:

May 28, 2005 in CALGARY, ALBERTA @ Olympic Oval

May 28th is the forth Saturday in May.

The fee is $35 if we get 5 cars in the booth, or $30 if we get 10 or more cars into the booth. With that you get entrance tickets, one for you, and a friend.

What we NEED right now is atleast 5 NECC members who are willing to go and represent NECC in Calgary and have their car in the show. Just let us know if you are interested in showing your car, or going to the show to help out, and we will make the selection of show cars to be entered into the NECC booth.

SHOW CARS APPLYING
1 - SRBURG13 (confirmed)
2 - phat240
3 - silvia_sr20det_s13 (confirmed)
4 - jdms13rhd (confirmed)
5 - MyGTR (confirmed)
6 - TypeS
7 - rolledmymazda (tentative)
8 - Slide (tentative)
9 - Boost Infested (tentative)
10- Scat (tentative)
11-
12-

MEMBERS GOING
1 - silvia_s13
2 - PyreXXX
3 - Nis240
4 - Boost Infested
5 - DeathBy240
6 -

There are many Calgary members (and surounding areas) who are more than welcome to enter alongside NECC in our booth. We also encourage all members who are interested from Edmonton or anywhere else, to join us for a weekend of sweet cars, partying and a whole lot of fun in Calgary. :partyman:

Right now the show is still more than 2 months away and thoughts and ideas are still being thrown around regarding different booth setups and what all is needed for NECC’s trip to be a success.

Your thoughts and ideas are more than welcome and we incourage everyone to share their thoughts on this topic.

If you are interested in having your car entered with NECC in this car show, please either post in this thread or PM myself (silvia_s13) or DeathBy240 ASAP.

Thanks in advance,

Mike

Events Coordinator

You know I"ll be down for a little throw down in Calgary. :partyman:

i can’t make it, my Final exam are about 1 week after

Sorry boys can’t make it.I wil be in Banff with the wife for a little quality time.

i wont know if i will have my kit on my car by then. dont really want to go to a show with my fcuked bumper. but if my kit is here for sure.

I’ll go if I can (it’ll depend on work at the time), but my car sure as hell won’t be in the show - unless a exhaust system and stock body places my car in the show car category? :slight_smile:

Ill go down but wont be in the show.

i will got but not showing… not a show car.

I think it’s pretty obvious that my car will be front and center. :butthead:

By then, i should have all my bush bar and tire rack painted and new parts on with my 2 inch lift so if you want an suv down there i am SOOO game

You know, that would actually be kind of cool to have Aaron’s car up front a few inches off the ground, and then a freakin’ monster truck behind it. :smiley:

by no far cry of your Imagination is my pathfinder a monster truck, it will just be 2 - 3 inchs bigger than every other pathfinder, buy yea even though i am not 18 and there will not be much partying till half way through June i would be stoked to go.

if you want some non members myself and probably jdms13rhd will be game to show with you!

found out some bad news i have my grad banquet and dance on the 28th so no dice on this event

I might be game. I’ll be starting a new job and I dont know if I will be able to work it in to my schedule. Theres got to be some other takers… Remember your car doesnt have to be a “show car” There will be a lot of people, like many of us on here, that would be more impressed by your engine mods. It would be nice to see a few cars with their hoods popped.

i have been trying to get a date for pain and some body work but so far I can’t get it done until the week of the show. So i am going to have to sit this one out. maybe next one.

Laurier

Well my car aint no show car thats for sure, but if you need some cars to sit uner an NECC banner, i guess the silvia would be no worse than some of the almost stock civics that were there last yearhttp://forums.beyond.ca/images/smilies/iono.gif
I’m sure there are some people that will attend who wouldnt mind seeing a bit more JDM than last years one car.
I’m down if you guys need mehttp://forums.beyond.ca/images/smilies/thumbsup.gif

sure ill show my car. even with out the kit.
whats the cost?

WHY NOT? Your car is so nice!

that would be so funny to have my hood poped, all the parts in it are just caked in a thin layer of dirt and mud, but the outside looks bling :lol: