V8less Urban Battles Edmonton - July 10th, 2004

VUB Edmonton (Saturday July 10th, 2004)

Just like we did last year.We’ll fire up a booth with the banners and some more cars this time. Would be the same kinda stuff as VUB Calgary.

People interested, thoughts and comments?

I say we get some N.E.C.C. models… Steve is your mom game? J/J but she is hot though. :wink:

We should have some more cars this time. Who is game for this?

Have you guys registered? Its 70% full so I am going to register right away.

THe NECC is now registered with 5 cars. So now it’s down to whose car is going to be in the show?

Please post if you would like to have your car in the show, and after that, I guess we’ll have to decide on who the 5 will be.

I would like to be in the show. I filled out the registration but I havent paid yet. If there isnt room for my car at the NECC booth I have no problem just signing up on my own.

So who is all up for entering their car for the show?

I know we’ll have more than enough 240’s. What about SpecV’s and Z32’s?

Just post here, or fire me a PM or email.

Thanks.

Bump I’d like to see some more cars come out to this one if possible rather than the usual of SRBURG13 and mine. :wink:

What, no one wants to step up to the plate???

I’ll put mine in if you just need cars to fill the booth. I won’t be winning any prizes with my show-stopping rims though :slight_smile:

• Mike

Bad News I’m not going to be able to make it for the car show this Saturday. Prior comitments have me tied up for the majority of this weekend and can’t be rescheduled. Good luck boys…

Well, it looks like we have a whole maybe 2 people in the show. Might just have to cancel the booth at the show.

When is roll in/out? I might have my engine problems figured out, but I work on Saturday and if I put my car in I would probably be able to take a long lunch break to come to the show, as long as the roll in times dont conflict too much.

I don’t know how much we can rely on “mights” and “Maybe’s”, the show is in 5 days, we have 5 spots reserved there, and only 1 car FOR SURE. The rest are maybe’s and might’s, which doesn’t help us out at all. Not to blame any of those might’s and maybe’s, just that it is now the time to have people very serious about this.

But I think that we should just cancel. For also the reason that: this is not the Nissan 240sx car club, it is the NISSAN Enthusiasts Car Club, and if it is just going to be 240’s, then I don’t want a booth at all, I want to represent all corners of the Nissan world, and by just have 240’s, we are not representing the club in any way.

Aaron PM me your cell number and I will call you tomorrow to tell you for sure I can be in or not.

Well, cancelling looks like it is out of the question. With Mark at 780 giving us the booth for free and saving up the 5 spots for us, and then for us to drop out, would be terrible. So either way, we are having a booth, be it 1 or 5 cars.

Dave, PM sent.

Aaron, If you are really desperate for cars and for cars other than 240’s, I can put in my sentra, It’s is only a daily driven car and nothing at all special, but you seem really desperate and my car is very clean. I’m just trying to help out and rep. the NECC.

If I mounted my battery and had some help masking the car, I could probably be the ghost car.

Jared if you needed help I have the whole day off tomorrow that I could maybe help you out :wink:

I could help out to as I have the day off.