V8less Urban Battles Edmonton - July 10th, 2004

I got a spare hand as well

Hey all,

So we still have the booth together, and it would be nice to have some helping hands there to help out. Although there isn’t a lot of work to be done, would be nice to have some faces there.

See you all there.

Aaron

I will be there later on.Probably closer to 6:30pm as I have to work tommorow.

i’m working tomorrow till 6 too

Yeah I work till 6 I might pop in after.

I’ll be there at 1 till about 3 or 4 i think.
Jeff

Hey all,

I just want to give a big thanks out to Scott (Typhoon) for putting his car into the show with the NECC booth, and all of the help that he gave throughout the day. His car was blingin, he really should have won the “Best JDM” category at the car show instead of that Skyline.

Also a big thanks to those of you that took the time out of your day to come on down to the car show and hang out with us at the NECC booth (especially you nissanZ32).

The show turned out great and we seemed to have handed out a lot of flyers today, so we’ll see how things pan out.

Thanks Aaron …it went really well and the 13 hours just flew by :roll: …but saw tons of people and was really suprised at the turnout as well … First time having my car in a show and it was a little different but I liked the compliments and people interested in our cars and the club
http://members.shaw.ca/typh00n/show.jpg

Both your cars, as usual, look awesome.

Pretty sharp! What’d you guys use for wax, etc. on your cars?

Thanks guys.

I used Mequires Show car glaze. Worked alright. Probably should have used the 3 step process, but that would have taken hours.

hahaha you still won best Nissan …so it is all good …I need to paint my roof now though

Congrats Aaron.You should have won too Scott.That is bullshit but what do you do.By the way thanks for letting me read all your mags Scott.

Yeah, felt good picking up the trophies :wink: Scott you should have won best JDM for sure. I’m a little leary about the ‘best conversion’ trophy in won too, because there were a bunch of Honda’s and shit there that had some motor swaps. Oh well, another one in the bag :wink: Doubt it will last long though.

Thanks again.

yeah …it is just about educated judges I guess …if you dont have it in writing or else go up to them and explain then I can see some of them not knowing …a KA/SR/CA are meant for the s13 and look proper in that engine bay and nobody would know it was changed as well as a honda with a H22 D/B/H series engine swapped into any type of civic …even my front end conversion …its OEM fit…unless someone knew it would go overlooked …Aaron had alot of work with the engine swap and it was good he won but alot of b16/18 hondas were there as well that prolly got overlooked …oh well …

n32 - no problem with the mags …glad you liked them …it was easier to pass the time with them and without I would have fallen asleep early on …

my car had little work put into it though on my part …neither did the skyline …Aarons trophy was proper

VUB Edmonton (Saturday July 10th, 2004)

Just like we did last year.We’ll fire up a booth with the banners and some more cars this time. Would be the same kinda stuff as VUB Calgary.

People interested, thoughts and comments?

I say we get some N.E.C.C. models… Steve is your mom game? J/J but she is hot though. :wink:

We should have some more cars this time. Who is game for this?

Have you guys registered? Its 70% full so I am going to register right away.

THe NECC is now registered with 5 cars. So now it’s down to whose car is going to be in the show?

Please post if you would like to have your car in the show, and after that, I guess we’ll have to decide on who the 5 will be.