***DTP EDMONTON, July 9th, 2005***

The NECC is proud to announce the second official NECC Show booth of the season:

July 9th, 2005 in Edmonton, Alberta @ the Northlands Agricom

The fee is $35/car if we get between 5 and 10 cars in the booth, or $30/car if we get 10 or more cars into the booth. With that you get entrance tickets, one for you, and a friend, and an NECC sticker if you are not already a member! All cars in the NECC booth must run an NECC sticker for the show.

What we NEED right now is at least 5 NECC members who are willing to represent NECC in this car show. If you are at all interested in doing this, please just let us know by either PMing me or one of the admin! Your car does not need to be a “show car”, as you are representing a car club, so the more the merrier. With that said, of course, within reason lol.

Also if you know a girl that would like to be a model LET US KNOW!!!

SHOW CARS APPLYING
1 - SRBURG13 (confirmed)
2 -
3 -
4 -
5 -
6 -
7 -
8 -
9 -
10 -

MEMBERS GOING
1 -
2 -

There are many Calgary and Lethbridge members (and surounding areas) who are more than welcome to enter alongside the NECC in our booth. We also encourage all members who are interested from Edmonton or anywhere else, to join us for a weekend of sweet cars, partying and a whole lot of fun in Edmonton. :partyman:

We will be setting up our 10’x10’ tent and our NECC Banner. Under it, we will be playing our NECC promotional video on a projector and/or playing music. See the DTP Calgary photos for a similar setup!

If you are interested in having your car entered with NECC in this car show, please either post in this thread or PM myself , “silvia_s13”, or “DeathBy240” ASAP.

Thanks everyone!!!

just got a black 180sx locally, count me in…

Put me down, no reason I can’t get my car in the show there - and by then it should have the suspension stuff on it. :E

I will be comming but my car will not be ready.

well be 100% going, no question about it, the pathy can go in the show too, i will have all the rusty stuff off by then

not to mention i can party with everyone :drinkers:

i wont be showing, but im gonna try and come up to the event. :E

i am game for this…hopefully car is painted but i doubt it…to much shit to do :S

If I get my fucking bumper fixed I will be in. If not, I’ll be there sans the car.

Gonna check it out for sure!!! :E Too close to miss!

I dont have a Nissan so I will watch again

sure what the hell!! I’ll show my car. If I’m lucky I might actually get my bodykit and the rest of the stuff I need on by then!!

SHOW CARS APPLYING
1 - SRBURG13 (confirmed)
2 - Bubba (confirmed)
3 - Deathby240
4 - silvia_sr20det_s13
5 - 93vg30e
6 - PyreXXX
7 - Slide
8 - silvia_180sx__
9 -
10 -

MEMBERS GOING
1 - Typhoon
2 - sj250
3 - Ph33r M3
4 - RS13
5 -

Keep em coming guys. We’ll make this big one.

The judging for the “best representation” for a club is based on a few things:
-Numbers
-Presentation (booth, vids, banners, etc)
-Representation (girls in the booth, handing out flyers, stickers, wearing club shirts, banner etc)

So ya, it’s still $35 before 10 cars in the booth and $30 if we get more than 10 cars.

-Representation (girls in the booth, handing out flyers, stickers, wearing club shirts, banner etc)

please dont tell me we are depeding on kris for this… :E

Hey G, don’t hate the player, hate the game. :E

Oh, and I can stand in for a girl if the need arises. I look real purty in a skirt. :rolleyes:

im sure you can get rob ( silvia_sr20det_s13) to dress up as a girl, to hand out flyers. :finga:

I don’t know, a little makeup, a short skirt and with that mop top, he could probably pull it off. :smiley:

I might have my DR30 by then …I want to be hopeful on that

I suppose I could even enter my Buick into this event…it’s not just imports. :E

Did ya not want me to show my car or what??

Whoops, my bad. Got you mixed up with the other “silvia” guy. lol. Been changed. Sorry.