DrivenToPerform-Calgary - May 28th UPDATED

If my front end gets painted in time I’d be down for gound 2 of Calgary.

whats the cost?? my car will be in show condition, atleast the outside,don’t have an sr but my ka is very clean. check out http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/735081 oh and i have a different front bumper going on it with pdm-racing.com sideskirts and rear valance and 350z daytona blue paint with black roof and door trim, it’s in the shop atm expected to be out in a week or so. my bros birthday is on may 27th, he lives in calgary too, so that would be cool.

Ya, show us some pics when it gets done. Do you have suspension for it yet?

hopefully be ordering the suspension by mid to end of april.
Tanabe Sustec S-OC. maybe something else depending on price, does anyone know of a good place to get coilovers for cheap in canada, preferrably not used, what kinda of risk is there in buying used coilovers?

Thats the same suspension im considering too, it seems like a pretty good bang for the buck. Maybe we could order 2 and get them cheaper. :shrug:

No real difference in buyin them used. Just like anything else you buy. Lets start a new topic for this one if you like, but we’ll keep this on topic. My bad for asking on here. lol.

umm okay

Have to pass on this event to, I still have some minor spoiler damage from the Deer incident in last fall!

I do believe that if we pay before the 28th of March, it is $20, $30 after.

either way I’ll try be in calgary for the show.

So NECC is going to have a section\booth and demonstrate our cars ?! Is it too late to sign up to show the car yet ?!

All tho my car is in no show condition, well little chips due to driving around, but after a nice wax job, it should shine up a bit, also the current dump truck wheel gaps are not helping but should be slamming it down to ground another inch and a half very shortly, and i hope SA3R’s are still considered cool lol… I would still like to go down and represent… if not, hopefully will drive down to watch the show.

Nope, we haven’t selected all the cars yet. The more the merrier.

We’ll be working on organizing this event shortly.

if my car is all ready by then, you think i can rep with you guys in ur crew?

You’d want to hike it over from BC? Wow. Sure. Talk to me on msn.

just an idea but i just recently got a silva front end that im putting on 2morrow and will be repainting the car hopefully but i think it would be cool to have me and bora (slide) there as twin sil-80’s, we’de even have the same rims :smiley:

Except for the one of yours that has been “lightened.”

hahaha oh josh, get a hood

hahaha oh josh, get a hood[/quote] :lol:

lol dont worry about my hood i got a carbon one on the way

I will be going but not showing