DrivenToPerform-Calgary - May 28th UPDATED

thank god I am the only sil80 (sil40 in theory) in calgary with sa3r’s.

But ya, i wish I could show but I have been caught in a few bills and I have been set back until june for paint.

My car will be back together in the next week or so, So im still down for showing in the booth forsure!!

im there for sure!!!

OK guys if you want to apply to have your car in the show, please post up by Friday April 22 at Noon. We need to decide what cars are going to represent us.

I’m going to be scamming the new F-350 Quad Cab from the rents to save a little on fuel for the trip down. If there are a few others that want a ride down and are willing to pitch in some gas money I’d be willing to take them. If we put 4 or 5 people in the truck it shouldn’t be more than ~$15 each for both ways. By taking the truck down I can haul anything and everything we need to take. If we got a car trailer I could even haul down someone’s car that doesn’t have insurance on it. :E

So yeah, if you’re wanting a cheap ride down to the Calgary show, just let me know.

Matt

P.S. I’ll bring the laptop along so the people in the back seat can watch movies on the drive down. :drinkers:

Yeah Matt I’d be interesting in coming down with you and pitching for gas. Are you staying the night or just there for the one day?

So the show is Saturday all day, but the cars need to be in the Olympic Oval by Friday night, so we were thinking of leaving Friday at like 1pm. Being there at like 3:30/4pm. So we will obviously be staying Friday night there.

My question is, are we going to be also staying Saturday night, because we won’t be getting out of the show until 11pm, and many of us, hungover, and tired won’t want to drive home that late.

What do you think?

I would really like to put my car in the show, but with no job I have no money for gas, hotel, registration. Maybe I’ll come down with Matt though.

Get a job.

I’m applying. Not a lot out there right now in the field I chose.

Man, what suckers we are.

Well I don’t intend to head down until Saturday morning. If someone else is willing to do a bit of driving we can come back that night also. I just booked the days off of work, so let me know.

Oh, Dave and Dru, there’s room for you guys. I can take one or two more still.

Actually Matt I think I’m going to have to ditch, I’m looking to head down on Friday to help everyone set up and party on the streets of Cowtown before the event :slight_smile:

[quote=“Zazam”]

Actually Matt I think I’m going to have to ditch, I’m looking to head down on Friday to help everyone set up and party on the streets of Cowtown before the event :)[/quote]

Nice. Bringing the other Andrew?

Actually Matt I think I’m going to have to ditch, I’m looking to head down on Friday to help everyone set up and party on the streets of Cowtown before the event :)[/quote]

Nice. Bringing the other Andrew?[/quote]

Naa man cause I’m not driving down hense the need of a ride. :roll:

You can ride with me yo.

If you got room Aaron I’m down. I got pitch for gas and motel and booze :partyman: Let me know.

[quote=“Zazam”]

Well I can always head down Friday. I just figured that saving cash was the name of the game. I’m up for heading down with the cruising group.

Now that I think of it, if I’m hauling the show equipment down I kinda have to go on Friday. :lol:

I’ll shell out a few bucks for a hotel room. I can check on my 'rents time share also. I know that we get deals on hotel rooms through it.

Sounds like a plan.

1 - SRBURG13 (confirmed)
2 - silvia_sr20det_s13 (confirmed)
3 - jdms13rhd (confirmed)
4 - MyGTR (confirmed)
5 - TypeS (confirmed)
6 - rolledmymazda (tentative)
7 - Slide (tentative)
8 - Boost Infested (tentative)
9 - Scat (unable)
10 - phat240
11- Inzane (tetative)
12- bubba (confirmed)
13 - Z3NK1 (confirmed)
14 -

MEMBERS GOING

1 - silvia_s13
2 - PyreXXX
3 - Nis240
4 - Boost Infested
5 - DrifterX
6 - Zazam
7 - Chrome Dragon
8 - DeathBy240
9 - arabian_ryda

You can change my status to attending, not tentative. Talked to my Uncle/Boss today, and we won’t be working on the Saturday…so depending on what happens, I might either drive down on Friday if there is enough time left in the day to help out at the show, or I could leave early Saturday morning at meet you guys there. :slight_smile: