TSS Charity Show and shine

Hey i know im new here, but i’d thought i’d post this up and see if you guys are interested.

Over at TSS we are doing a Charity Show and shine

What we have planned is a Show and shine on Saturday July 8th in Niagara Falls at Firemans park.

There should be a lot of public exposure at this place as its near an open part of the city and its a VERY large park, from what i’ve been told.

We have set rain dates for July 15th, and the 22nd.

Clubs interested

GTAsentra

Vital Motion

K-seires

LAC

MX6.com - some members have shown interest

ONPOC

ProbeTalk

MX3.com

NeonCanada

J-body Of ontario

FocusCanada

We will also try to have a few other things going on, maybe some soccer, or baseball games, if there is enough room in the parking lot, maybe even some ball hockey.

Visit us at SCN, if any of you are going, we will have flyers drawn up with the info on it, and a little more info. We are also trying to get some of our sponsors to donate some stuff to give away for entering, and also for prizes for winners.

The charity we have chosen is MADD, im sure you can all tell why, as this is a car scene, and really this is really the only option we have to give back to this sector and show that we are responcible.

Ok, if you need anymore info, or wanna read up on whats going on, you can also check out the thread about it on our site

Heres the link

http://www.teamslipstream.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=1138

47 Views and no one is interested?

Well, Venue is confirmed,
This show will happen on Saturday July 8th, at Firemans Park, in Niagara Falls

Hope to see some of you there, i’ll post more details as they develop

cost of entry?

ya, I am sure there are a few guys that might want to head down there,
then party in the falls after.

its 15 dollars to enter your vehicle.
Sorry guys, i will post up more details soon
there will also be a site going up solely dedicated to this event.

Hey, heres another update

The site is up, it has some info, also stuff about sponsors and also it will soon have registartion forms.
There is also a forum that is linked off the site thats solely dedicated to discussion about this event.

Check it out for more info, and sign up to the forum to let us know whos interested in coming and if you have any other questions.

www.teamslipstream.com/madd

Just a few things that are not posted on the info, thats a little more in detail.
There will be a BBQ
We will have Trophies for 1st place in each category
There will also be prizes and give aways.

There is also contact info on that site if you need to contact me

Hey guys,

Check out the forum for the show as posted above, theres a board that we are constantly posting updates about the show on there

We are working on catigories right now, and we will have the registration up later this week, to do online registration

the reason why nobody is interested is because VM is envolved…

No one likes VM?
im not just saying it cuz of that, i pretty much got the same responce over at JCO

ONLINE REGISTRATION IS OPEN!

Online Registration is open, and available: www.teamslipstream.com/madd .

Why Register now?

Prizes!
Register before May 1st, 2006 and you will be entered to win an interior lighting kit from Team Slipstream sponsor Vision Bulbs. Details on the kit can be found here: http://www.visionbulbs.com/vb_product.php?id=2&dmv=713035747 . If your car is not listed, a package will be made up.

Save Money!
If you pre-register before May 1st, the price is only $14 (+ Transaction fee)! This includes enterance of car, driver, and a passanger to the show. After this date, and your passanger will need to pay admission at the gate.

Support a great cause!
Not only will you get to participate in a great event, your money will be supporting Mothers Against Drunk Driving (MADD).

In addition to signing up for the Show and Shine, you can also make a donation at the same time. Even if you are not participating in the show and shine, and would still like to donate to charity, there is an option to donate only. Please pass this around the link to friends and family, so anyone interested in donating can 8)

www.teamslipstream.com/madd

Thanks everyone!
John Weatherbie
www.teamslipstream.com

Lucky? Matt? Benson? lol… no one is interested in supporting a great charity and having a fun day at the falls?

-John

sorry man, my Cefiro is in the garage waiting on me to fab a downpipe.

edit…i’ll be at the indy showing the car that weekend with the GTRC guys.

i would go if its free. but there are only a few show bitches on here, so contact bing im sure hell put his show bitch in there haha

Thats cool Jesse. Its not like a show, more of a show and shine. Just an excuse to get together and have a good time with other clubs. Sure prizes are handed out, but not everyone there is competing :slight_smile:

It all for a good cause, and thats all! :smiley:

-John

Thats cool Jesse. Its not like a show, more of a show and shine. Just an excuse to get together and have a good time with other clubs. Sure prizes are handed out, but not everyone there is competing :slight_smile:

It all for a good cause, and thats all! :smiley:

-John

haha im just talkin smack dude. im sure well show up just for the hell of it

Hey, just thought i might let you guys go, i’ve been talking to the ppl over at VM and there is another big show that weekend that they will be attending, so i dont know how many if any of them will be showing, for those of you who have issues with that club

Come one, come all!

SUNDAY APRIL 30, is your last day for Pre-Registration!!!
Save Money and Enter a draw for an interior lighting kit from Vision Bulbs!

If you don’t see your club added, check again in the next 24-48 hours, and it will be listed.

-John

awwww easy on VM just because a bunch of people from here got banned doesn’t mean its such a bad club…
yeah there is lots of ghey shit on VM…but all in all its good place :smiley: