Callin You out .........

ok i dunno how many of u have been reading the events section but there is a show and shine on August 20th in guelph http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=14444, and we have been invited out , this event is for chairity …as usual, last year there was a turnout of over 300 cars …

So no to the point we have been given free booth space , now all we have to do is set up our own booth and banners ,

now id like to know who can come out and help me with this …

mods please do not delete this i have put it here not to notify people of the show and shine but to see who will come out and help with this and be there.

i read the name thinking, this better not be me, because I dont’ want to die :slight_smile:

I’ll come out and supervise… I mean help… yea I’ll help :lol:

Wuss, i was taping up my wrists and putting on my red bandana.

Wuss, i was taping up my wrists and putting on my red bandana.[/quote]

ooooh brown death match fight! i love it!

werd, i was polishing my extendable baton and tearing off all but the top button on my flannel lumberjacker…

Vatos Locos for ever hommes…

wigga please , yall aint got shit

ok but seriouly who can come out and help with this crap

neither show nor shine, but I’ll roll

pool cue or a hatchet mu-f@ka?

Hahaha your all really funny. Hector is being serious though if you haven’t noticed help him. I would but my car is much to crappy. But if it turns out he needs me I’ll be serious with him.

Just park next to me, that’ll be sure to make your car look at least 10% nicer.

it would be nice to have a good SON turnout.

Hey Hector

I know 1crazeSR20(Chris) is getting his car out of the shop couple days before the show and shine, Soo himself and I will come and help regardless of our cars being in the show or not!

Adam

my car will be out 100%
and ill be getting the rest of TM out as well

GT

I’d try and get all of TDA out but thats the same day as Jovers track day.
Sorry H.

Andrew.

if she aint broken…and i can legthen the “trip permit” i’ll be out.

matty…COME TO THE TRACK DAY!
Cefiro belongs sideways.

Andrew.

P.S. opps H is gonna kill me now cause I hijacked his thread :lol:

naw its all good ,

you dont need to enter the show and shine , i just want to see the cars out at the free booth being provided to our club, u still gotta pay to get in but hey its for chairity, i dunno which ojne but theyre all scam artists anyways so …

ugly, crappy, rusty, flat black, stock, i dont care what u look like or what ur car looks like , lets show these ricers how we run this scene

this is gonna be some good exposure for the club

and to all who can make it out it will be greatly appreciated

how much is it to get in?

i might come out depending on if i feel like driving that far that day…

PRICING: Spectator: ADULT-- $10.00… Kids-- $5.00

Entering Cars: Show & Shine Only-- $20.00… SPL/Stereo Comp Only-- $15.00… Outlaw Hop-Off Only-- $10.00… Show & Shine AND SPL Comp-- $30.00… Show & Shine AND Outlaw Hop-Off-- $20.00… Club Affiliation-- $5.00 off all regular and package pricing.

its teh day before bings meet, thats alot of driving but if i got the cash ill be there for sure

thanks guys