Molson Indy - SON BOOTH

i am putting this here just to keep it for members only at this time

SON240sx will have a booth at the Molson Indy car show this year. regular price is $65 but we are combining our registration with NEO and NYspeed and i beleive we already have the required 20 cars to get the price own to $45.

for all the info go here:

http://www.gptautoexpo.com/press/

download the media kit

downside:

your car must arrive thursday night and cant leave until sunday after the show wraps…

upside:

the weekend is going to be nuts. We’re working on some serious afterhours shindigs here.

Teckademics will be representing, all the Drift Mania boys from Montreal will be down for the event as well. Its going to be a big weekend for our community so a good time is pretty much gauranteed.

not sure how we are going to attack the booth, whether we are going ot go for numbers or quality.

i’ve been advised that undesirable cars will be turned away at the tech-inpsection so if you are on the fence about that you are best to play it safe.

there are already 7-8 cars lined up for the SON booth and we should have at least 12- 15 to have a shot at some of the awards.

sounds exciting… what exactly do you mean by undesireable?

im not really sure what this is… how it works… etc…

what does our shit have to do with the indy? :stuck_out_tongue:

there is no mor darknights so the car show that is associated with the Indy will likely be the big one for ontario this year.

also, anyone with a related business that wants to go splits on a vendors booth with me please let me know.

i have models coming and alreayd put the dep. down on the booth but i can upgrade to any size

who are the 7 or 8 already lined up ? I wanna get in on this too :smiley:

sasha, me, peter tarach, farmer, dan, tom, phil and i cant remember who else…

i havent started writing anything down because there are a few events before this anyways.

i just posted it up because some people were giving me flack for not doing it yet.

Hahahahaha Funny man,

I was kidding with ya Bud

but I would like to join

^^

you werent the only one.

doesnt make sense to set things in stone with this event just yet for me anyways, too much else between now and then.

as fas as i know there is no deadline for the registration so there is no need to super rush.

thats cool man, well let me know,
I will probbly endup talking to Farms/Phil and Dan about it in the month to come anyhoo

I might be interested in entering my car, is there any perk$ :naughty: for entering?

I think its a good idea to go with quality and diversity rather than quantity.
12-15 very nice cars is better than 25+ mediocre cars.
Also its nice to see a good range of 240’s rather than a bunch of 240’s that practically look the same.

^^^

i agree.

i have just been advised that the deadline for registration is 20 days away…

i guess we will have to speed up with the confirmation process.

also, my car may be in the vendor booth, not sure yet… depends on who else jumps in on it with me

what’s the deadline for vendor’s booths again?

so how are we going to Judge who can display there cars?

i dont really care, you should know if your car sucks or not.

if it does suck it will be rejected at the tech-in.

deadline for the vendors booth has alreayd passed i believe

i finished my reg. for it but would prefer to split the costs with someone because i wont be there all the time and because i likely wont sell anything there since everyone who would want my stuff should already know me.

i have talked to Jover and Phil…

right now i have a 10 x 10 but i can up it at any time

I’ll talk to someone and see if they are interested in splitting and thereby bigging up the booth size

Id be intrested in bringing out 2 cars from 5one5 what is the date lol I realy should know when the indy is shouldnt I
also about your booth bing want to pm me you number Im posably wanting to talk about that with you man.
Thanks Mael
5one5Innovations@gmail.com

^^ i was going to do the same.

So… is this a car SHOW like the car has to look fancy and shiznit…

or technical achievements, lots of horsepower, interesting swaps, all of that shiznit…

what do they want to see? i’ve never been :x

^^ i was going to do the same.

So… is this a car SHOW like the car has to look fancy and shiznit…

or technical achievements, lots of horsepower, interesting swaps, all of that shiznit…

what do they want to see? i’ve never been :x[/quote]

Well, Bing wants me there and I don’t know that my car is much to look at…just an example of a super clean, fun, street 240sx.

It’s what under the hood that counts :dunno:

Dan is coming on the condition that his hood remains open the entire time