shows?
Drift events?
meets with tnc?
TNC Cruise?

what do you want to see more on tnc?

let us know whats up.

jumping off a bridge

lol DO IT!!

Im up for tnc meets and cruise. gotta get my 240sx or skyline first though.:stuck_out_tongue:

sounds good.

lol

the one over the river in wasaga is always a good choice:R

i wanna see more technical threads… i noticed this is probably the least technical forum out there though there are people here that really know their shit. this is a great place to chill n all but there are also people that join forums primarily for help or to help others so i believe that if this place gets more technical there will be alot of new members / alotta members that didn’t post before to start posting more.

for sure. we just need people asking for help etc and im sure people will be more than happy to help out in what they can.

im selling drugs! much more profit

who wants in on a group buy

Cruise and Meets with TNC!

• More than likely will be showing up at as many events as i could, especially cscs
  • Finally getting my 240 this year after dealing wit all the shit that was holding me back.
  • More photoshoots with TNC members

like schen04 i wanna see more technical threads on here but i always have son where they will verbally beat me before helping me lol and we need more TNC events, a TNC cruise would be good but we need to organize a good one

I wanna hit as many roadtrips as possible. Track days also primarily.

Hit up 8 track days, half and half between drift and grip.

Keep the car running solid through till spring 09.

yeh i cant wait for track days

I do what I want .