Would you fuck conjoined twins

:rofl:

laura has a face?

I just thought that was a 3rd boob

so you the babys daddy?

{line from movie}

lol preggo boobies take over everything. it just all becomes one.

oh wait… werent you the one with us at fioris the one night? you said you felt weird looking at a pregnant girls boobs lol?

Direct connect me. I’ll determine weird or not…

NWS

So if you married one is it baligamy??? And are you cheating everytime you fuk

The ultimate masturbation. wonder if one of them sits on a hand pretends it’s a stranger ?

WTF is baligamy?

Do you mean Polygamy?

what if one wants to be a big whore and the other is a prude??? i would like to see that fight!

no i said i felt weird looking at yours b/c u kept playing with them. you aren’t a girl. there’s a difference. duuhh

hahaha fuck you i was scratching them. thats not an invite. you are just a gross little Asian boy. you know it.

well if you feel the need to scratch your tits every 3 minutes, you might have crabs on your nipple hair.

and yes… i know i’m a gross little asian boy… way to state the obvious. going to call me immature next?

lol you have your skin stretch and have it not be itchy as fuck. i know your the expert here for crabs but i think my nipple hair is just fine thanks.

i did. i have the stretch marks on my ass to prove it. u dont see me scratching my ass every 3 seconds do u?

You both should be conjoined twins

would you fuck us?

i would

If i had aids wanting to spread the joy

Yeah… Couldnt remember what is was LOL …

So is that a 3-some or more like a 2 1/2-some?