Wow -- driver skill *vid*

Can’t post in media yet…but wanted to share. The drift at the end is just plain nuts.

http://www.allmotorlink.com/galli_video/gigi_6.wmv

My god that last hair pin turn was just… :shock:

… was just phenominal …

If you catch his rear wheel, you can see he knew JUST when to e-brake and when to begin powering out of the turn. Considering his entry angle and speed…well done. :slight_smile:

And who can forget the “wink”. :roll: lol.

heheh - thought you boys would like it.

i’ve watched it now probably 10 times…next time you watch…look how close he is to the cars/people and on the other side…the telephone pole. There is NO room for error.

i can drive like that!!! * when im asleep haha =D

I find with practice/skill and a car you love, you can become “one” with a car, and scare people accordingly. :smiley:

My friend beats all kinds of cars in his turbo Volvo, I sat in it, and had NO idea how he could drive in it’s seating position and wondered how he even pulled off shifting, the tranny smoothness/fluid felt like rock to me! Yet i’ll have him hugging the handle when he’s in my car because I know it’s limits etc. Ya know?

I love driving. I love my car. 8)

Guys i wanted to point out something really cool my friends a big Evo enthusiast i sent it to him if you notice, the 1st car is an evo 7 and the car doing the drift is an evo 5 which means its not the same driver? iunno could be wrong. Just kinda neat that he pointed that out

That is pure crazyness…more vids!

that is sooooooooofukkingSIKC