Wow, i never thought of this... engineers get in here for some heated discussion!!

wat?

[quote=“Gus,post:20,topic:38512"”]

and she used 50/50!

double fail!

[/quote]

^ thanks for that… that will cost me another day at the therapist

:clap:

Are we sure this isn’t an idea Viper came up with for his Tib years ago? He could have then modified the idea to a v8 and posted on that completely random forum for anonymity.

A vette only does a 15.2 in the 1/4?

This can’t be real.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:26,topic:38512"”]

A vette only does a 15.2 in the 1/4?

[/quote]

The 80s sucked.

I like the 1 guy who suspects it might not be real. HAHA. I mean his diagram was so well done, how would anyone suspect it a faracy.

hah that made me lol… but for cereal now: IIRC from physics the most efficient combustion engines would have the biggest temperature difference between intake and exhaust temps… ie the largest diff between cold air intake temp, and hot exhaust air temp…

that design is just retarded… im not even going to go into combustion chemistry and exhaust gas byproducts… basically there wouldnt be enough o2 to keep the engine running, regardless of air temp…

ok, I just rigged one of these engines together and it turns out it does run. Barely, but it does run! Though, I have to furry up and go get my video camera before the increasing air tempature of the intake blows the manifold’s welds.

I want you to go into combustion chemistry so you meet that point where A --> B incompletely, thus introducing the point of a recycle stream. :wink:

But your first points are valid.

This is just…well…there’s that whole oxygen thing…

http://dei.ytmnd.com/

haha