Wow, is this a SON member?

Looks familiar… But does it run???
If Im guessing the right person, i see him having no troubles at all…
Regardless, Just beautiful 8)

http://www.iquaco.com/iquabob/bobsrb.jpg

Nope, not a SON member. I think the file is misleading.

I thought “he” bought marcs RB

comparing the car at the top of the page to the bottom of the page

bob clearly has a black hood and no fmic or pin striping, and that car has a dashboard :stuck_out_tongue:

The area for FMIC is black, the plates in the banner would cover the stripe, and in the pic of the motor you cannot see his hood color

its a guy in the states who owns. it it was origionally posted on FA

pavel posted this to try and get bob to tell what his secret plans are that only like 3 people know of

also if that was bobs car it would be more perfect than that
it would have t bolt connecters instead of worm clamps and be imaculate i typical bob style

clamshells. 8)

• I don’t think “he” would waste his time with anything less than the 26.

There’s also evidence of crappy welds on the fmic and the end tanks look lousy.

Stef’s not a Son Member but a Son User and ran a whopping 14.8 on the weekend… :cry:

I think that car is from Georgia. He blew the engine and last i heard was planning on rebuilding it.

Accel Junky i think.

You sure that’s the same guy, that does look alot like Stef’s car from Next Level here in Toronto…

I hope you are not talking about me, Im Stephan. And yes Im a Son Member. I own the Next Level S13`s car.

And if you saw my runs the best pass I made, was 13.3 Sec @ 113 mile/hour in the quarter … with a 60ft of 2.66 sec.

Keep in mind also that, that was the first time out - since the beginning of the swap project. I`m very confident that I will get the kwirk out sortly and run even a better time next time.

I saw that car on 240sxforums a while ago. Its pretty.

[/quote]

Is that your car pictured?

Next level’s car is grey, has a big next level sticker on it.

I heard you guys make 390 to the wheels with it?? 13.3 eeewwwwieeeee

http://www.iquaco.com/iquabob/bobsrb.jpg

hmmm… :?

:lol: so what if Bob has an RB or not…its just an RB
This thread sucks…

yea totally gay.

its not bobs. get over it

GT