WOW,just WOW.

http://www.niggaspace.com/

I couldnt beleive this when I saw it,it made me LOL and made me have mixed feelings.

Myspace should be for everyone,no matter what skin color.

Thoughts?

Do not slaughter this thread from this post on.

r o f l

Welcome to NiggaSpace.com

You definitely don’t have to be black to join! We just want to embrace the black culture that continues to innovate and strive!

So if you want to meet some chill people, create an account!

That answers your question.

:TDOWN:

I saw this.

Fucking ridic

is this for real? WTF

interesting…hey! whatever lol

If yo done had too fidy you would?

A. buy bitchaz
B. buy fotys
C. buy crotch cream
D. steal all of the above

Welcome to CrackerSpace.com

You definitely don’t have to be white to join! We just want to embrace the redneck culture that continues to innovate and strive!

Welcome to SpicSpace.com

You definitely don’t have to be Spanish to join! We just want to embrace the Spanish culture that continues to innovate and strive!

Welcome to GookSpace.com

You definitely don’t have to be Asian to join! We just want to embrace the Asian culture that continues to innovate and strive!

So those are good ideas too?

Welcome to NiggaSpace.com  

You definitely don’t have to be black to join! We just want to embrace the black culture that continues to bring our race, as a whole, 3 steps back!

fixed

Ugh, so true…

fooo sho… lol

come on… welcome to my life of hate

hey maybe all the racist assholes will comment on what a great idea this site is.

Don’t fuck this thread up, you have beef with National Lampoon boy, take it up in the thread or pm’s or how about in person.

lol clark grizwald 4l

so I typed in http://www.crackaspace.com/ just to make a link to “not found” messin around…umm and it actually exist! lol.

YA I heard this on Stern the other day. Didnt hear if they got the creator of the site on the air or not but they were trying.