WOW RS6 = Jizztatic

Ran into one in cranberry today, and well they are fuckin fast as hell… We didn’t get into a full blown out race, but damn they are quick…

Pimp too

RS6? What is that? And where in Cranberry, that’s where I am from.

Originally posted by silvrhand
Ran into one in cranberry today, and well they are fuckin fast as hell… We didn’t get into a full blown out race, but damn they are quick…

Pimp too

from the vids of those i seen…and was actually next to one at a light (didnt race, old geezer driving it) Theyre beautiful cars.

Here’s a quick rundown on the RS6:

450 hp bi-turbo V8
410 ft/lb @2k -6k rpm
AWD

Did I mention it was very pretty as well.

Originally posted by silvrhand
Here’s a quick rundown on the RS6:

450 hp bi-turbo V8
410 ft/lb @2k -6k rpm
AWD

Did I mention it was very pretty as well.

BMW M5 competition

not as impressive up close,i saw one at SEMA in vegas and when i first read about the car i thought it was bad shit,but i saw it up close and just wasnt impressed as i thought i would be.if i was goin to drop that kinda coin on a car it will still be the m5

Originally posted by brokeasskorean
not as impressive up close,i saw one at SEMA in vegas and when i first read about the car i thought it was bad shit,but i saw it up close and just wasnt impressed as i thought i would be.if i was goin to drop that kinda coin on a car it will still be the m5

I agree, but twin turbo vs. n/a is a tough one to get over. I can only imagine new turbo’s, exhaust, and chip in the rs6.

still looks like a jetta (the rounded off popular version)… yeah for that chunk of $ i’d think of somethin else

for the money i’d wait till 05 and get a BMW M6…500hp V10 coupe

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jr551/bmwm6.jpg

drools

pics? and where in cranberry?

It was heading up Rt. 19 northbound when I was heading to Atria’s for the steeler game.

Originally posted by BlueZ28
for the money i’d wait till 05 and get a BMW M6…500hp V10 coupe

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/jr551/bmwm6.jpg

drools

yea but i bet its still no match for the mighty ls1

Originally posted by 1320
yea but i bet its still no match for the mighty ls1

u r correct,u get a sub!!:tounge:

Originally posted by Pewterss
u r correct,u get a sub!!:tounge:

that is soo gay… doood you owe me a sub!

i don’t like it cause you can’t get the US version in a manual
unless they changed that recently

what color was it? I had a go with a white one this past spring time and it was no contest. Once those turbos kick in, its probly the fastest grocery getter in the world.

who makes it?

forgive me i’m slow

Originally posted by Shaggy
who makes it?

forgive me i’m slow
5.0’s are

Originally posted by Pewterss
5.0’s are REALLY SLOW

Originally posted by Shaggy

it’s stock now let it deiiiiiiiiiiii!!!