WS6><C5 Vette....

:spank: :mamoru:

Well, we shall see if it happens… i am still waiting for my “door to door” dig run.

where i cant use slicks, or nitrous, and i have to start in 2nd gear, and i have to tow a Donzi etc etc.

im game for digs next year, no more tranny issues suckas!

me vs jim vs pat - 3 way dig? yum

ok, but no making out, cause thats just gay.

i beat a jet dragster in my neon

fuckin walked that shit

liar.

im a real douche.

and freek im down for a run why not…:gotme:

i wanna race :frowning:

ah hem…rob ran an 8.5 @ 85 with snows before it was cammed n tuned…you my friend HAVE NOT ran an 8.5 in that heaping pile of shit you call a car :tdown: you and rob arent the same driver, nor is that car the same now compared to when he had it

im in a real dick head mood tonight for some reason dont take anything personally…i just hate that winter is almost here n there wont be any runs for a long time :frowning:

Did you not run your car at this time?

Isnt it bring what you brought, I had no clue you had a Donzi! :slight_smile:

nice

ok ok ok ok i lose i lose.my car, again slowest car on nyspeed.ugliest car obviously by far.and no i have not personally run 8.5 its all lies.

about time you finally realized this :bloated:

not worth it my car is far from stock. you can run the talon when i’m done with it

No he can run the vette, he is still convinced that my car and his are on par from a dig. You will just have to do about 2 or 3 handicaps like i did. For example, head start, starting in 3rd gear at 40 mph etc. :roflpicard:

Towing the Donzi…

idk, have to talk to charles about that one. It would be glorious though.

I would honestly like to see something along these lines:

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Camaro-SS-towing-a-BBQ-a_74459.htm

JT76+BBQPit > 94excivic

why dont you and me dance bigwoode?

Sounds fine to me :wave: