Ws6

buyin somebody elses project :bash:

what do you mean project, its almost stock with 13000 miles

sorry i just have a distrust for people. specially when they say they took it easy on the launch when they have DRs on it.

You wont find a fast car that hasnt been driven hard on ocassion i would rather have a 13000 miles driven car than a 45000 mile one

u sure?

you think its a bad deal?

hahaha…in fox chapel i see 2 SS’s and one WS6 all the time…all three are owned by older men (60+) and they drive the speed limit…i see a old lady driving a vette all the time…never drives it fast…she drives it in the snow…

so since you seen them driving a few times for about 10 seconds at the most each time that means they dont drive it hard EVER,

no…i actually was behind the one SS on 28 the other day for a while…dude never went over 65…and didnt acclerate hard…im saying…u can find un molseted WS6’s out there…and for the price ur looking at…u should be able to get one with no mods and shit like that…

sweet. might be a good deal. why does it have the pre '01 wheels though?

those are stock ones,the others arte specail order! :jerkit:

really? i thought all 01-02s came w/ those other ones. oh well, guess i was wrong

What do 4.10s feel like in an LS1 and can someone give me the pros and cons to them?

thanks

in a 6gear there great,but they may houl a little

yeah its a 6 speed and what do you mean houl

Howl, like make noise.

what kind of noise?

sorry kind of a noob

You might have some gear whine. Steeper gears sometimes make a little noise. If they make a LOT of noise then they weren’t installed correctly.

ok i see now

cashiers check would probably be the best bet for down payment at least