WTB: 1/8" STEEL PLATE

EXACTLY WHAT THE TITLE STATES

I am looking to purchase or take some 1/8 steel plate off of someones hands
I need about a 14"x14" piece of steel plate!!

Contact Zac 724 454 8244
thanx

ace hardware, tractor supply, lowes should have 1/8 inch.

Lowes will have it, but it will be expensive! Plus I think they sell it in 12x12 pieces and the next size up is really expensive.

Find a steel yard in the yellow pages. If you’re anywhere near Rochester or Robinson I know of 2 in those towns. The metal yard near me will often let you take small pieces (scraps) like that out the back door.

the one in Robinson is on Campbells Run correct?

Correct, right by Enterprise.

there is a place next door to me but closed till jan 7

Metal Supermarkets its right before the 79 underpass on the left side going towards Carnegie. Although I hear smaller pieces tend to be pricey there.

lowes really has 1/8th inch i was at home depot and i had no luck. I guess ill try the other places you guys said and see how it goes thanx

i have some 6 inch wide peices about 10 ft long not sure if that helps at all but here if you are in a pinch

Not at all, besides they have a “clearance” rack usually stocked with some nice sized pieces. They are super nice and will even cut it for you if you want. I have never spent more than $20 there and always get what I need.

Your definately not talking about metal super markets then.

i gave metal supermarkets a call about an hour ago. Guess what, no answer. I take it that they arent open on the weekends!!

found some 1/4" at lowes it will have to do.

Thanks for the input there is always alot of helpful people on here thanks again!!!