Metal cheap

If you are looking for metal pieces for your ride or shop but dont feel like paying metal supermarket prices let me know. I have tons (literally) of small pieces of metal . Here is an idea of what I have. Cheap prices

-Diamond Plate mild steel 1/8- 1/4 inch
-Angle Mild and some Alum- 1x1in,1 1/2x1 1/2in, 2x2in thickness 1/8,3/16,1/4in
-Standard Channel- 4",5",6"7",8"
-Pipe- mostly 2"-12" various lengths and materials
-Square Stock- Various sizes
-Expanded metals
-Stainless bar 1/4in,3/8in,1/2in, 3/4in
-Many more stock types just ask.

These are great pieces for making racks, jigs, stands, practice welding etc.

I also can cut to specific lengths if needed.

PM for prices and availablity.

where are you located? I would like to see this stuff and probably pick up a bunch.

2’x2’ 14 g steel

I’d like to come by and take a look at what you got also. Maybe next weekend? I’ll pm you before then.

Any stainless? Need to make some backing plates for the hardware on my boat. Also any 1/2" thick aluminum? For rebuilding my mast step, I can trade ya some 3/4" thick aluminum (too thick for me, need 1/2", 2 pieces about 6"x9")

Replied to all inquires and pm’s. Thanks for the interest. Once again limited time only once it runs down its gone!

Do you have any aluminum?

I doooo! I mostly have thin stuff like from 24ga to 10 gauge maybe some thicker. Its all bendable stuff great for sheet metal manis and brackets etc. Thanks

I would be interested in some 10 gauge or thicker aluminum

How big of a piece would you be looking for?

Do you have any really small pieces of zinc?

I would be looking for a few 1-2in wide strips about 6 inch long of zinc and aluminum

Well I wanted to build some seat brackets so maybe 18"x6" or something like that

Are you a shop or such?
metal supermarket blows anyway.
+1 for klein steel.

have sheet metal?
lemme know what you have less than 1/4"
biggest i can pick up is 5’x8’

Sorry about the delay but nyspeed was being really bitchy about letting me sign in at school yesterday or vise versa who cars.

Well to answer all the questions is yes I am a shop but a sheet metal fab shop in Buffalo that has just been collecting the cut pieces and so much other bullshit for years. I have gotten to the point where I really wanna clean shop so this stuff has got to go. Yes I could take it to the scrap yard but I would rather try to save all of you from metal supermarket.

The thing is I dont want a ton of traffic going through here during business hours. Thanks for understanding

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

The only thing I could possibly offer you in a full sheet would be something that is a little surface rusted or something new but I would have to charge you full price. But trust me full price will still be cheaper than metal supermarket.

---------- Post added at 12:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:59 AM ----------

Yeah no problem you want just one piece that big?

Doesn’t have to be a sheet that big, just was saying I can’t load a full 8’x20’ sheet if you had some.

I’d be interested in any scrap smaller than 5’x8’… and larger than 6"x6"…
Lemme know the price you’re charging /lb… and I’ll tell you how many lbs I can use :]
at the moment now I can prob only take about a ton/ton and a half of it at most. depending on your price.
Not enough space! But can never pass up cheap steel :]

I assume it’s all A-36?
as long as there’s no mediums like 4140 or high carbons mixed in I don’t really give a fuck (actually, I would probably be okay with it since high carbons are big $$)

Hey Hass I sent you a PM thanks

Have any aluminum square tubing? Something sized to make a atv rack out of.

Nope sorry. Mostly sheet metal.

How about 1 inch metal square stock?

Any larger sheets of 3/16th diamond plate.